Khmer girls and Guy

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Okay so I haven't been on for years...lol

Anyways there's this Asian guy who want a good ideal girlfriend and that it will lead to marriage.

He's like 29 years old and lives in the eastern state...(I'll let u know if you're interested)...

His ideal girl is someone good, a good girl! Meaning no drinking or smoking...and he's in search for longterm. He's Khmer too.

Anyhow I'm not interested since I don't want to get marry as of yet, I want to walk on the wild side...lol :D

I want to date around and I don't want to be a stay at home wifey either. So anyone interested HOLLA!

I told my pal that I will try to help him find a girl....I'll be back to check this out later this week!

Twinky

sarNie Elites
LOL...bluemoon your funny...man I was just going to say how come you don't hook yourself with him but I read further..lol..send him to myspace and let him search from there..lol..I'm just kidding..

:lol: interesting...what is this topic in fact? an annoucement? that guy must be really desesperate to ask u to fing him a girl...to bad i drink too much then i don't think that it's what he looking for... ;) for honnesty , that guy must have something wrong that's why he don't have no one right now............... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I don't drink or smoke but the thing is i don't like long distance relationship and i wanna c my option are like you and date around. But good luck finding him his dream girl

yak

sarNie Adult
its better for u to find it in person... because we might lie about our info.. lol... and he talking about to wild side.... lol freak... jk... gl out there...

sarN

sarNie Granny
29 ? omg .. if he was 15 - 17 sure im interest but one problem ... im afraid he might think im a pervert LOL>>> since i have an "R" site

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
haha...this is so funny...

he should go out n search for himself

cuz who'll know his taste better him

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
So no one wants a hookup? I don't know him personally, never even met him.

He has a house, a job, and all that some girls want.

Just thought I help a guy out....since I said NO.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
If you want to help him. You should post pictures up of him.

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
o.o
lolll what is this tread lol
well

maybe he can find someone here to married ^^
but he want someone not drink and smoking ..
humm..BlueMoon ..so he was interesting by you right? ^^

i'm not drinking and smoking still like Azlisakhmer
long distance ...can it's possible?

and i want travel before to married before stay home after married ...
like BlueMoon ..have some complication myself too loll

and some pictures may help too ^^
and some caracterisque about the girl too ...

he really want married now ..sound little desperate.

can he fall in love with someone like that ? o.o fast?

ps: seem like i know many friends who married because they meet someone from internet o.o
humm...it's seem a new solution to find a husband or wife O.O

well we will help me ^^

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
If you want to help him. You should post pictures up of him.

LOL I can't do that the dude doesn't even know I'm advertising him here...lol...

But I just want him to leave me alone...I'm currently single and his cousin told him that I'm a good girl and that I'm pretty...so he keeps asking about me.

But I"m not interested...so I thought I come in here....I know there's some who are still single and ready to mingle>>>>LOL

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
lol..how funny...he doesn't even know you're doing this?...so what would you tell him if you did find someone here...that lives 200 miles away from him... that's interested?

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
pretty sure the guy have some feeling for BlueMoon ^^
and that why she want to give him to someone