khmer girl wins miss utah

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
yay! go her!! she kinda look like that chick from clueless.. she got a nice as body!! -_- jealous!!! khmer is finally being recognize ... yay.. slowly but surely.. we will take over the world hhaha jp..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Hey her grandma lives here in cali because she come visits here

onahc

sarNie Elites
Dal said:
She is a total sweetheart. I met her last year. Her dad is from France and her mom is Khmer. That is why her nose is so pointy.

What a talented and beautiful young lady. Congrats to Soben!
[post="80415"][/post]​
[/quot

she half french???

onahc

sarNie Elites
onahc said:
Dal said:
She is a total sweetheart. I met her last year. Her dad is from France and her mom is Khmer. That is why her nose is so pointy.

[post="80415"][/post]​
[/quot
she half french???
[post="113854"][/post]​

that makes her half french????

russe

sarNie Adult
onahc said:
Dal said:

[post="80415"][/post]​
[/quot
she half french???
[post="113854"][/post]​
I went to middle school with her brother and don't even know they're half french. they just look pure khmer to me

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Russe, I agree...she doesn't look half French to me either... moreover, I think uhmm half African? Not to offend, but the dark complextion...however, u can get that from a tan as well.. but you know, first impression thing..

All the pointy nose thing..uhmm surgery can do it too.. lolzz or is her dad Khmer but lives in France? eheheh iono.

Oh does anybody know if she won? I haven't heard any follow up.

russe

sarNie Adult
Khatiya said:
Russe, I agree...she doesn't look half French to me either... moreover, I think uhmm half African? Not to offend, but the dark complextion...however, u can get that from a tan as well.. but you know, first impression thing..

All the pointy nose thing..uhmm surgery can do it too.. lolzz or is her dad Khmer but lives in France? eheheh iono.

Oh does anybody know if she won? I haven't heard any follow up.
[post="113908"][/post]​
she didn't have surgery done to her nose, because all the people in her family has sharp nose. nope, she didn't win

sulad

sarNie Adult
WOW! She's pretty....I agree...If you guys didn't say that she was Khmer...I would of though that she was African-American....Really pretty....:D