khmer dubbed thai, chinese and korean

Buri

sarNie Egg
i'm actually selling khmer dubbed thai, chinese, korean, khmer movie and music. so if anyone like to buy any movie just lemme noe and i'll see if i have it. the thing is i have sooooo many dat i can't imagine where to start. hehehe oh btw i'm also selling perfume.. :D and other items. basically if u want to buy something..lemme know .. i'll c wat i have. thx for checking out my post. :wub:

Korean Series
Full House
Autumn in My Heart
All In
Hotelier
Jumong
Jewel in The Palace
My Girl
Romance
Stained Glass
Sad Love Story
Sunshine of Love

ashley408

sarNie Egg
i'm actually selling khmer dubbed thai, chinese, korean, khmer movie and music. so if anyone like to buy any movie just lemme noe and i'll see if i have it. the thing is i have sooooo many dat i can't imagine where to start. hehehe oh btw i'm also selling perfume.. :D and other items. basically if u want to buy something..lemme know .. i'll c wat i have. thx for checking out my post. :wub:

do you have hanuman chinese movies dubb in khmer...

Buri

sarNie Egg
do you have hanuman chinese movies dubb in khmer...
hanuman? wat's the exact title to the movie u'r looking for? r u talking about "Journey to the West" the one starring Dicky or Benny.. part one or two? i have both and on dvd dubb already. i'm not sure if that's the one u want.. lemme know.

yak

sarNie Adult
hey... do u have any thai boran lakorn? and about da chinese movies... i have to search on my list lol...

Buri

sarNie Egg
hey... do u have any thai boran lakorn? and about da chinese movies... i have to search on my list lol...
i do have some thai boran lakorn...which one r u looking for?

yak

sarNie Adult
the old one.. like the 80's and 90's.... but if u have some new one ^_^ list them or list all that u have...

Buri

sarNie Egg
Can you list all the khmer dubbed korean dramas that you have
Korean Series
Full House
Autumn in My Heart
All In
Hotelier
Jumong
Jewel in The Palace
My Girl
Romance
Stained Glass
Sad Love Story
Sunshine of Love

that's all i can remember. lemme double check at the store and i'll update for u.

yak

sarNie Adult
here r some of da boran lakorn im looking for..

credit to the people who posted these pictures ^_^

Buri

sarNie Egg
here r some of da boran lakorn im looking for..

credit to the people who posted these pictures ^_^

i'm not familiar with the pix. do u know the title? i have to ask my uncle.

yak

sarNie Adult
i'm not familiar with the pix. do u know the title? i have to ask my uncle.
not really sure im spelling it right... but here it go.. lol... one is Kay Saw Botomear, Teav Vah Bot Beh Rol Del, and the other one i just remember the main character name.. lol... itz Thep Ah Saon... again spelling... but if u dont have these boran... can u list what u have.. thanks...

NGYPHILIPPEDARA

sarNie Egg

Korean Series
Full House
Autumn in My Heart
All In
Hotelier
Jumong
Jewel in The Palace
My Girl
Romance
Stained Glass
Sad Love Story
Sunshine of Love

KINSTON

sarNie Egg
Hi buri, do you have this lakorn is PRATANA HANG HUAJAI, RATTIKARN YODRUK AND PLERNG BOON is dubbed in khmer, I went to buy that lakorn is starred ann thongprasom

Buri

sarNie Egg
hi everyone.. i'm sorrie for haven't got the time to reply..been really busy.. so again i'm sorrie for those whom request movies from me.

not really sure im spelling it right... but here it go.. lol... one is Kay Saw Botomear, Teav Vah Bot Beh Rol Del, and the other one i just remember the main character name.. lol... itz Thep Ah Saon... again spelling... but if u dont have these boran... can u list what u have.. thanks...
hi Yak,

i'm sorri for not replying to ur post sooner but..i'm not familar with the boran lakorn so i'm trying to translate the title and i promise to let u know this labor day the latest.

Do u have it in DVD or VCD, cuz I don't want it in VHS.,and by the way which company dubbed it?
hi INoi,

i sell all my movies in DVD.. and tai seng dubbed the movies.

Hi buri, do you have this lakorn is PRATANA HANG HUAJAI, RATTIKARN YODRUK AND PLERNG BOON is dubbed in khmer, I went to buy that lakorn is starred ann thongprasom
ummm..hello KINSTON,

do u happen to have the title in khmer? it's easier dis way..

yak

sarNie Adult
hi everyone.. i'm sorrie for haven't got the time to reply..been really busy.. so again i'm sorrie for those whom request movies from me.
hi Yak,

i'm sorri for not replying to ur post sooner but..i'm not familar with the boran lakorn so i'm trying to translate the title and i promise to let u know this labor day the latest.
hi INoi,

i sell all my movies in DVD.. and tai seng dubbed the movies.
ummm..hello KINSTON,

do u happen to have the title in khmer? it's easier dis way..
thank u.. i thought u forgot about us.. lol... no need to rush... ^_^