khmer-dubbed lakorns for $15 or less...

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
If u have yahoo acct...sign up is real quick n u'll see the seller email: sihaytran@yahoo.com

I guess it's ok to give out that person email since he/she needs to commuicate to sell those lakorns

Those are nice selections and good price too...I'm not sure about the quality good or not..

kink84

sarNie Egg
I remember seeing this seller on ebay and he/she had a good feedback score. I was going to buy something from this seller until all the sellers disappeared but i going to try to buy it and i'll tell you how it went.

If u have yahoo acct...sign up is real quick n u'll see the seller email: sihaytran@yahoo.com

I guess it's ok to give out that person email since he/she needs to commuicate to sell those lakorns

Those are nice selections and good price too...I'm not sure about the quality good or not..

thank you for your help! :D i really appreciate it, and i'm sure lots of other people who want to buy from her too...:) thanks again!

kink84

sarNie Egg
Oh I bought some lakorn from this seller and wicked fast delivery, the DVD come with not picture lablel but label with just the name of the lakorn and the episodes; it also come with paper sleeves for the dvds but if you want hard cover cases just add $2.50 to each lakorn that you'll buy. She's a very friendly and I communicated very easily with her and she always welcome new customers. Hope that helps you guys.

ahveejah

sarNie Egg
this person is very dependable and i have been buying from her for a very long time now. if you want fast service, good quality, and low prices, this is the go to person.

sunisa

oh nice!i'm gonna buy some lakorns!as long as the seller could be trusted!thanks everyone for all the help!!

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
I just bought from her a couple of weeks ago, and she's totally excellent! Very easy to communicate with her, plus I got my videos pretty quickly. I definately recommend her, and I am going to buy from her again soon.