Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
its a reallie good..& interesting movie..

reallie?!? it's not out in MN yet? it will... make sure u guys get youself a copy...:)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This movie is okay. They over exaggerate their roles and the storyline though. This was the first movie a main girl acutally has a pajamas in thailand. The second main guy they should have found someone better. The main girl needs to eat a bit, because her arms are too bony.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
nancyvang said:
This movie is okay. They over exaggerate their roles and the storyline though. This was the first movie a main girl acutally has a pajamas in thailand. The second main guy they should have found someone better. The main girl needs to eat a bit, because her arms are too bony.
[post="71511"][/post]​
Most people in Thailand are skinny like that...not because they
wanna be skinny but for some reason.. people in Thailand..or shall i
say.. most women are hecka skinny.. model-actress or not.. very slim.. look at the Thai actress.. they skinny too... yea.. :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
That's funny that you mention it. In the movie there was a part where Xab was with his second wife, and they were eating with the mother. The main girl was outside and the mother asked why she didn't come join then and eat. Xab says something like "she wants to diet down so that any clothing can fit into her" lol.

But compare her to thai actress and chinese or korean actress, she's very very skinny. I mean you can see the structure of her skull.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
betta to be skinny then to be big..u know.. hehehe.. :) not trying to make fun of anyone alrite.. . :)

hlub

sarNie Egg
hi! everyone I just want to let whoever live in MN to know that this movie is release at Hmong fleat market today. If anyone interest to buy one.

calla

sarNie Adult
hlub said:
hi! everyone I just want to let whoever live in MN to know that this movie is release at Hmong fleat market today. If anyone interest to buy one.
[post="72580"][/post]​
oh thanks.....i'll check it out :D

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
i just bought mine. i think the main characters in this movie can act compare to dawb, chaus, and others actors.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This movie...let's see...I was laughing...then I was crying...overall it was good...the actors did a great job!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
YM_gurl said:
Has anybody seen this movie? It was at Fresno New year..

"KHIB CIAJ KHIB TUAG" ( Part 1 &2)

~~starring: Xab Thoj ~ Hnub Lis ~ Paj Thoj ~ Txaus Hawj ~ MAiv Yaj...
This movie is realllllly gooooddd.... Best Hmong Movie i have ever seen... Very worth watching.. Sad :wavecry: & funny :w000t:

Link Pictures ~ to order..
(916) 923-5632
(559) 346-1223
(608) 278-7771

or email: LINKYAK@HOTMAIL.COM
[post="62683"][/post]​
Again, whoever wants to order "Khib ciaj khib tuag"... Here's the infor...

leek18

sarNie Adult
:loool: yeah this movie is funny and :wavecry: sad and i like it and i just see it and wow it was such a good movie

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i'm so broke!!! i wanted to buy one...but i'm so broke rite now...btw, what is the price for a part?....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Pepper_UHT said:
i'm so broke!!! i wanted to buy one...but i'm so broke rite now...btw, what is the price for a part?....
[post="73439"][/post]​
i'm not sure but maybe $10 each... ??? :blink: i don't know..
cause my mom bought it.. hehehee....

calla

sarNie Adult
$24...is that 2 parts and suppose to be on dvd or what ? :D
man....haven't been to the fleamarket yet...maybe this week. :lmao:

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
i forgot to check if they have it on dvd format, but mine is on tape. i think it might cost more if it's on dvd.