Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I absolutely LOVED Noon and Pong together! I've always thought Pong looked great with Bee. And then he wasn't too bad with Aom but Pong was GREAT with Noon. They have really good chemistry. I really hope they have another lakorn together in the near future! I'm going to rewatch this drama over because I've never seen the beginning. Lol. I just kinda started watching it from the middle.

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures guys! They had a great cast!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
The ending was cute but I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED!! No Markie? Pong and Noon were cute. Jetsada's scene was kind of sad in a way. He is a good guy and I hope he ends up with someone in the future. Someone who will love him back. He sacrificed himself to make Gluay happy and when he cried it was pretty sad. He was the most annoying character in the lakorn but at the end when he told Gluay to be happy and to be with Luck was cute. He is like a big brother figure that Gluay never had cause surely Kai lacked all the brotherly qualifications. To be there for his sister when she needed a shoulder, no. He just made her life more miserable. I'm glad he went to go buat.

I'll miss Noon and Pong. I enjoyed the lakorn so much :)
I love your banner!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I absolutely LOVED Noon and Pong together! I've always thought Pong looked great with Bee. And then he wasn't too bad with Aom but Pong was GREAT with Noon. They have really good chemistry. I really hope they have another lakorn together in the near future! I'm going to rewatch this drama over because I've never seen the beginning. Lol. I just kinda started watching it from the middle.

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures guys! They had a great cast!
The beginning and middle are the best!! You should definitely watch those parts. I love this lakorn, especially the chemistry between Pong and Noon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just realized that years ago in Kade and Cheer's lakorn Nam and Fang were brother and sister in that lakorn now they are paired up here.....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm barely on episode 7 and I can't stop smiling. Pong's corny lines are killing me. Pong and Noon have very obvious chemistry. Though I'm sad to know towards the middle of the lakorn this is going to drag i'm going to enjoy this while it lasts.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm on episode 12 now and I'm starting to hate this lakorn. This is why I dislike exact productions they make their beginnings so great and from the middle towards the end they just screw things up. Pong needs to ignore Ice and Noon needs to have more trust. Oh needs to butt out of everyones business because Noon already told him she doesn't love him and Noon's brother is absolutely terrible. This lakorn is just giving me a bunch of headaches, I can't wait until it ends.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My heart just breaks whenever I see Peemarn with Margie. I can see it in his eyes that he yearns to call her "my daughter" I want to cry now. The only reason I watch thi now is for Margie, once she dies I'm not going to pay attention as much. I'm preparing to cry now!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Now that I'm done I have came to the realization that I actually enjoyed the drama and misunderstandings. I love Noon and Pong together. I'm glad Nam and Fang ended up together I would have been so sad if they didn't. The best part in this lakorn was when Margie died, I felt so bad for Nam because Margie never knew he was her dad.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh my, i watched this lakorn n dubb n fell n love w/ noon n pong, they're so frek*n cute, even my little 4 yr old nephew fell n love w/ noon n calls her "my women" lol, totally love this lakorn.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
This is far the best lakorn I've ever watched!!! I just love the part where Margie comes into Pong & Noon's life changing their relationship. It was very sad when she died.