Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

somp9

sarNie Adult
They didn't have the baby yet at the end. Wish they've more sweet scenes between Luck and Kluay.

During the out takes scene at the end, I think Noon's husband(Todd) shows up because the whole casts were laughing.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I wanted MORE sweet scenes between Luck and Kluay--disappointed :-( However, Luck was so smart and unwilling to give up even when Kluay said it was Jed's baby... Overall, I still love this lakorn a lot.. was so good! Pong and Noon really do have superb chemistry together :)

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
It's just ended today n the thread been move already. I love this lakorn since the beginning the ending is a dissapointment but pong and noon has great chemistry i love it. I find Nam acting in her is good. He mad me cry along with him lol. I'm gonna get this lakorn for my mommy when it's out in Khmer.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
I must say that the beginning of the lakorn was better than the end..but overall, the lakorn was really good! I would love to see more of Pong and Noon...but I know that's almost impossible! :( Nevertheless, the whole casts did an awesome job at portraying their roles. This lakorn deserves an award! Love it when different channels work together like this! Pong is hot and Noon is really pretty!

looksy

sarNie Adult
We will have our last viewing party in a few more minutes (11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time). If you're still up and would like to join us, here's the link:

http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

cikna

sarNie Adult
They didn't have the baby yet at the end. Wish they've more sweet scenes between Luck and Kluay.

During the out takes scene at the end, I think Noon's husband(Todd) shows up because the whole casts were laughing.
i was a bit upset too when there is no scene with a baby like the old version

Mann

The ending was cute but I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED!! No Markie? Pong and Noon were cute. Jetsada's scene was kind of sad in a way. He is a good guy and I hope he ends up with someone in the future. Someone who will love him back. He sacrificed himself to make Gluay happy and when he cried it was pretty sad. He was the most annoying character in the lakorn but at the end when he told Gluay to be happy and to be with Luck was cute. He is like a big brother figure that Gluay never had cause surely Kai lacked all the brotherly qualifications. To be there for his sister when she needed a shoulder, no. He just made her life more miserable. I'm glad he went to go buat.

I'll miss Noon and Pong. I enjoyed the lakorn so much :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
somp9, in outtake scene I don't think that was Todd, just one of the crew. ^_^

Ok, the ending is somewhat unsatisfying for me... but overall, I still love it. :yes: I've hoped that there'd be more love scenes between Luck & Kluay even a baby, too. Beside even if they include a baby, it'll be boy, not girl so Margy can't be here. :huh:

My mother loves it til last extended episodes, she mostly fast forwarded. She even thought it shouldn't been extended if there's not much love scenes 'cause she's not interested in watching too much dialogues which is, I agreed with her, too. -_-

Nonetheless, I told her to get DVD from the store since I wanted to keep a hard copy. :lolyup:

snowflake

sarNie Egg
i agree. ending was very disappointing to me. they should've just did one of those "few years later" moments and showed us the baby. -_-

Mae

sarNie Adult
i agree. ending was very disappointing to me. they should've just did one of those "few years later" moments and showed us the baby. -_-
YES, I was praying for a 5 years later scene..and then from a far distance seeing their little family together....but I still love this lakorn!! Love Pong and Noon together :) If only they were a real couple...they also seemed to get along extremely well too!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I still can't get over with Mommy & Margy, they're very lovable. :wub:

And more BTS:

Pong & Noon seriously must have another lakorn together in the future. They have a really great chemistry. :woot2: As for Charlette, I'll be looking foward to her lakorns but hopefully, it's interesting ones... otherwise I'd not be able to keep watching it. :sweat:

Mae

sarNie Adult
I still can't get over with Mommy & Margy, they're very lovable. :wub:

And more BTS:

Pong & Noon seriously must have another lakorn together in the future. They have a really great chemistry. :woot2: As for Charlette, I'll be looking foward to her lakorns but hopefully, it's interesting ones... otherwise I'd not be able to keep watching it. :sweat:
Seems like this cast really got along well!!! So many behind the scenes pictures :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Seems like this cast really got along well!!! So many behind the scenes pictures :)
Yeah!! There's more BTS pictures especially Pong, Noon, Oh, and Charlette somewhere but I'll post it later. I really wanted more Nam & Fang but it's hard to find it... :unsure:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yeah!! There's more BTS pictures especially Pong, Noon, Oh, and Charlette somewhere but I'll post it later. I really wanted more Nam & Fang but it's hard to find it... :unsure:
Yes, please post or share the link :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mae, here's the pictures but no Fang :missing: :

That's all I can find... I'm pretty sure I got it all except I don't bother those filming scene pictures, though. :whistle:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Oh, I think some of those were from PNGRT, lol. I recognize some from p'O's facebook.
Actually, no those are in KKK album so it can't be PNGRT. Yeah any pictures with Oh, it's usually from his facebook since he's such a camwhore. :coverlaf: Anyway I gotta stop visit here since it's ended :tearybye: so to everyone who hasn't watch it, go watch it!! :cheer:

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
i just can't seem to finish watching this lakorn...

it started off so good and then took a Volkswagen down a hill from there and eventually crashed into a tree and the engine stopped working while everyone in the car was hurt.

I'm on ep 19 and gosh i feel like i need to murder the n'ek, but i'm holding back cause she's prego and all.