Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Sreymao, yeah when he became a good person, I also cried along with him. :teary:

Now I'm anticipating at what everyone will react when they find out Luck isn't a real father. Unless Eleanor won't mention Pimarn's name, you know keep it secret like Luck did? I really wanted her to spill it out just to see their reactions. :coverlaf: But it'd be a bad idea to do it during Margy's funeral... that'd be very cruel, isn't it? :weep:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yes, it's finally Friday! I'm excited to finish this lakorn this weekend, so I hope :) Please let it be many sweet scenes between Luck and Kluay, also NaTah and Peemarn! I hope Luck finds out soon that Kluay is pregnant..what would be better is if Jedsada man up and actually told Luck!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
My mother translated today's spoiler: everyone will know the truth of Margie's real father 'cause Eleanor herself revealed the fact that Pimarn is the one. Goodness, I can't wait to see it but man, I have to wait for the file first. :arrg:

sajenna, I hope Jed can't be more selfish than he already is. Look at him, he kept telling everyone that he's going to get marry with Kluay even before Kai asked her promise with Jed. :nono1:

cecilia

Staff member
I HATE that instead of helping KLUAY -- JED keeps on feeding KAI with negative thoughts on khun Luck .. tomorrow preview pissed me off ..

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, it's finally Friday! I'm excited to finish this lakorn this weekend, so I hope :) Please let it be many sweet scenes between Luck and Kluay, also NaTah and Peemarn! I hope Luck finds out soon that Kluay is pregnant..what would be better is if Jedsada man up and actually told Luck!

Me too, I want some sweet scenes, these past epi are very sad :teary: :teary: , my eyes are hurt.

I missed margy :tearybye: :tearybye:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I'm saddened that Ka Khong Khon be Pong and Noon's first and last series together. :( They are very adorable together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9MG3_UojE8&feature=channel_video_title

Was Pong trying to pinch the praises out of Noon? :coverlaf:

As for today's episode, Jed is a selfish jerk and Kai is stupid. I'm with Cecilia about tomorrow's episode. :thumbdown:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too. I want them to have another lakorn together. I am glad they extended this one because it's their last lakorn together, and it's the best. After Noon lakorn with Vier, Noon won't be in another one. I bet when Noon decide to come back and make more lakorn I'm sure they will pair her up with Pong for sure. Lets hope so. Anyways I am so in love with this lakorn. I try not to watch it much because I want to save some good scenes that I haven't seen when I purchase a copy. lol.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Oh my! I LOVE this lakorn--the way they act out each scene is beautiful... "the hug between the brothers when everyone finds out, the tears from Luck's closed eyes when Kluay leaves, when Luck gently handed the candle over to Peemarn, when Luck and Kluay held hands again, etc..." I absolutely love Pong and Noon as a couple--their chemistry is amazing! I wish they would do another lakorn together...but only dreaming..

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I've been MIA from Sarn for soo long! Hehe.....so sad that Kluay is leaving luck! I just want to see when he finds out already. And Jed is such a bastard, I truly hate jed in this lakorn!

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
have someone knows what's the song when Luck shopped with Margie in the market at EP11

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the brother has no brain: kluay is pregnant with luck, she told them she loves luck but no, he still can't accept it. all he does is for jed, his best friend. i tell you something, i can understand if he was gay, but here he's not so why the only person he cares is jed and not his sister or his grand ma?

Mann

nooo the preview makes gluay look so selfish -_- why isn't she helping luck??? lol well i don't even know what happens yet but poor luck, wahhh. kai and jed deserve to be lovers somewhere LOOL..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Just finished yesterday's episode... oh boy, I cried so much. :cry1:

I can't believe what I saw a preview of episode 17; I HATE KAI!! :arrg: But in his point of view, he probably thought Kluay was raped by Luck after all, she's his sister. He's so blind to everything.

cecilia

Staff member
Just finished yesterday's episode... oh boy, I cried so much. :cry1:

I can't believe what I saw a preview of episode 17; I HATE KAI!! :arrg: But in his point of view, he probably thought Kluay was raped by Luck after all, she's his sister. He's so blind to everything.
his rage is crazy -- i've tried to understand him but it's still selfish of him to not ask for the whole truth ...
right now -- i just hate how blindly stupid he is --- tomorrow doesn't look so good ..
i just hope they won't pull some memory or some other strange loss to drag it ..

Mann

Oh no I don't think Luck will lose his memory because of the BTS trying to get Gluay back. So its one extra episode right?? So friday it ends?