Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

Mae

sarNie Adult
One thing Luck can't stand is when Gluay ignores him!!! Such as after he tried to r her, them picking mangoes at the garden house, after she saw him and Jen hugging from the video Jed sent her, etc.... All Gluay needs to do is ignore him and he'll soften up again fast :p He really does love her a lot, he just can't tolerating losing her to someone else...over jealous!!

Mann

I think Gluay is stupid in a way but also Luck. He made Gluay feel like a sl** when he kept mentioning about what they did and she trusted him because thats when she felt like she loved him. I was so mad when he went to Jen!! STUPID LUCK. Why?? IF she was really dying, she would not let someone be recording..who can hold a phone that perfect while recording? obviously someone else is in the room with her. And I can't believe he left the dinner with his wife and kids just for Jen. I mean I know she is a friend but he's just breaking Gluay's heart even more. When he said that he could have a "choo" that made me pissed. I would be mad if I was Gluay. So I think in a way, she is getting back at Luck. I feel bad for Gluay though, but yeah.. I guess she's been so used to people around her that they are starting to choose for her. But Episode 12, she just wants to get away from Luck that's it..but I will be mad when she lets Jetsada choose for her in Episode 13. But I think the previews are false.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Mae, i think Gluay's proven that silent treatment is the ultimate revenge against Luck (or any pra'ek). I always rooted for the nang'ek of any lakorn to be non-reactive to pra'ek because it'll prove to her how he really is. If he cares enough about her, he'll become desperate and do whatever it takes to get her attention. Haha. We totally see that in Luck.

I dislike it when they use another person or say lies to get revenge. At times, it's entertaining to watch, but in the case of ep12, what Gluay did with Jed (holding his hand in front of Luck), that was just disappointing and totally out of character for her. I never imagined her character capable of doing that. But i'm sure it was out of anger, regret, and disappointment that she thought anyone was better than Luck at that moment. I know she's confused, but i was still disappointed that she didn't listen thoroughly to what Luck had to say (Jen committing suicide because of him--- that explained just about everything).

Mann, i agree too. But in reality, if someone was committing suicide in front of you, i don't think you'll even think about thinking about it twice and analyzing if it was real or not. When it concerns death, even if it's someone you disliked, i don't think a normal human being would hesitate to question if it was real or not (well, who knows if Luck is a normal human being.XD) What is more real is that you would call the medics to go help her instead of you going there yourself. If Luck did that, he wouldn't have been caught on cameraaaaaa. Urghhhh.

But, what i do admire about Luck is that he's learned to not be afraid of his feelings. He used to be in denial of his love for Gluay, but ever since he professed it, he's been like glue to her. He has reasons for not telling Gluay about Jen (in his mind, Gluay will leave him if she ever finds out that he's still in touch with Jen). I liked it that we can see and feel his frustration when he was in the car with her (ep12). He really got to me in that whole scene where he told her that he couldn't stand her seeing another man being better than him... and that his life is falling apart in front of him. Ahhh, i felt so frustrated with him! He was totally trapped. And i never thought i'd come to hate any of Oh's characters! ><

--Which reminds me, p'Oh uploaded a short interview he did with the cast of KKK (just 3 of them). The title is hilarious! :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMzC3kP_fxo
Cr: Dyhcuna@yt

They have so much fun on the set. I'm assuming Pong and Noon aren't that annoying then.XD

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ LOL thanks for sharing that! he even titled that himself huh? cute.

ugh, it always annoys me when n'ek lets other people influence her decisions, but i must say, Luck has no excuse to not tell Gluay about Jen, because he promised her that they would never have secrets from each other. his sincerity should overshadow his fear that she will be mad at him for seeing Jen. I'm sure that if he had explained to her thoroughly (like when he got back after the whole food thing) she would have understood. he should have just said straight to her "sorry, i couldn't make it because i was busy dumping that chick out of my love life since you're the only one for me, and now i'm all yours babe, forgive me i love you"
plus someone mentioned this and i totally agreed Luck was such a jerk making her feel like she's some easy girl, he kept telling others how they slept together. ugh.
problem solved!

:tearybye: so sad for Margie, it really isn't necessary for her to die.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
luck is not a jerk, he acts like he's a jerk but in reality he's not. in certain point i agree with you, he should tell kluay the truth about jane: "i'm going to see jane, seems like she wants to kills herself with pills" i'm sure kluay will go with him and help jane.

Mann

Yeah their relationship went into turmoil because they're afraid to tell eachother anything. Luck needs to man up and get Jane out of his life.. and same with Gluay. But I understand Gluay, he took a bullet for her LOL but he's still annoying and she already told him she just wants to be friends. But yeah, Luck isn't a jerk. The side characters are. I think he just dumb for not telling Gluay it was Jane..cause that shows Gluay he not only left her for Jane but also had to lie about it. Oh and he could of called the ambulance..cause I'm pretty sure if someone was about to kill themselves parmamedics are faster lol. Plus he was hesitating, i think she woulda been dead by then xD

But I can't wait til friday..this lakorn is the best lakorn I've seen in 2011 so far

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Mae, i think Gluay's proven that silent treatment is the ultimate revenge against Luck (or any pra'ek). I always rooted for the nang'ek of any lakorn to be non-reactive to pra'ek because it'll prove to her how he really is. If he cares enough about her, he'll become desperate and do whatever it takes to get her attention. Haha. We totally see that in Luck.

I dislike it when they use another person or say lies to get revenge. At times, it's entertaining to watch, but in the case of ep12, what Gluay did with Jed (holding his hand in front of Luck), that was just disappointing and totally out of character for her. I never imagined her character capable of doing that. But i'm sure it was out of anger, regret, and disappointment that she thought anyone was better than Luck at that moment. I know she's confused, but i was still disappointed that she didn't listen thoroughly to what Luck had to say (Jen committing suicide because of him--- that explained just about everything).

Mann, i agree too. But in reality, if someone was committing suicide in front of you, i don't think you'll even think about thinking about it twice and analyzing if it was real or not. When it concerns death, even if it's someone you disliked, i don't think a normal human being would hesitate to question if it was real or not (well, who knows if Luck is a normal human being.XD) What is more real is that you would call the medics to go help her instead of you going there yourself. If Luck did that, he wouldn't have been caught on cameraaaaaa. Urghhhh.

But, what i do admire about Luck is that he's learned to not be afraid of his feelings. He used to be in denial of his love for Gluay, but ever since he professed it, he's been like glue to her. He has reasons for not telling Gluay about Jen (in his mind, Gluay will leave him if she ever finds out that he's still in touch with Jen). I liked it that we can see and feel his frustration when he was in the car with her (ep12). He really got to me in that whole scene where he told her that he couldn't stand her seeing another man being better than him... and that his life is falling apart in front of him. Ahhh, i felt so frustrated with him! He was totally trapped. And i never thought i'd come to hate any of Oh's characters! ><

--Which reminds me, p'Oh uploaded a short interview he did with the cast of KKK (just 3 of them). The title is hilarious! :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMzC3kP_fxo
Cr: Dyhcuna@yt

They have so much fun on the set. I'm assuming Pong and Noon aren't that annoying then.XD

In epi 12 alittle bit disappointed with kuay using jet to get back on luck like that :thumbdown: . She should not hold jet hand at all ,just let's him take her home that's it. Me too , I would never imagined her character capable of doing that.

By doing that give jet the idea, that he might have a chance to start new life with him.

Jet was very anoying in epi 12 :numchuck: , before I kind feel bad for the man. He seems like good guy, but the more I watched this lakorn jet become more selfish every epi. He 's even more selfish than peemarn. At least in epi 12 when kuay told him that she loves as a friend peemarn let's her go. :tearybye: :tearybye:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
With each episode, Jed becomes more selfish. I can't believe he brought up marrying her right after Peemarn dropped her off at his house. That really urked me, especially because she was obviously going through a lot of frustration and confusion. Well! Ep13 airs in about 17 hours!~~

There was an earthquake last night touching upon China, Thailand, and Laos. I hope everyone is doing okay and that none of the KKK staff and cast aren't affected. But, in support of the Japan civilians who have been affected by the earthquake a few weeks ago, Pong's fanclub is taking orders of the KKK t-shirt. More info below:

Reserve "I ♥ Khakong khon" T-Shirt today only 250 Baht /T-Shirt (M, L, XL Size) Same pattern with P'Pong. All income after deduct all expenses will donate to Japanese Victims from disaster. If you want to reserve, pls send your Name, Size, No. of T-shirt and Mobile Phone No. to admin@pongnawat.net within 27 March 2011.
After Sold out, There are the last 2 T-shirts with P'Pong and K.Noon's signature. We will bid for donation again.

Cr: Pong Nawat's fanclub @ FB

I think it's cute how they incorrectly spelled "A Person's Value" in Korean. It's supposed to be "사람의가치". I definitely want one still.XD I'm not sure if they're taking overseas orders, but i'll find out.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
alright, it's just these lakorn characters are so frustrating...! 555+
but yes, Luck can be insensitive. i just meant at that time he was telling Peemarn about how Gluay was "with" him...i know he wants to show that she belongs to him, but the way he expressed it during that scene was like he was flaunting her in front of Peemarn. he's a man who acts on emotions.
but he does love Gluay.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for friday. :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

Epi 13 will have lots drama with marige being sick and luck try to kuay home to take care margie.

Can't wait for viewing party :popcorn: :popcorn: .

Mann

Awh I agree. Luck gets overly jealous and doesn't think before he speaks. That makes him look bad because it just hurts the one he loves the most - Gluay.

Also, I think Gluay going to Jed was because she wanted to make Luck jealous. It worked lol but I guess it was a way to get back at Luck for hugging Jane, a misunderstanding she took

I love the shirts! I want one!!

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
What worries me most finally will happen, I think... :cry1:

Still praying for little cutie Margie. It's so cruel to take her away.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i've bought a box if tissues yesterday: preparing myself for crying all the we along with markie death. omg, i can't imagine how it will be when i have this dubbed in khmer, i'll cry like a crybaby, more than peemarn himself ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg I love Oh and all, but his character seriously pisses me the Cheese off like seriously omg >.< And then there is Nam's character .... ugh.... I like this lakorn and all, but some of the drama is so annoying -.-" then again it's lakorn

Edit: And what Pong did omg I want to slap the flipping cheese out of him. I mean who the fudge does that. Who goes around broadcasting how many times you've been with a person especially when you love that person. Even in anger it isn't tolerable. I am so pissed of that scene. Who does that really?! That is like totally disrespecting the woman you supposedly love.

(Finally had time to catch up -.-)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg I love Oh and all, but his character seriously pisses me the Cheese off like seriously omg >.< And then there is Nam's character .... ugh.... I like this lakorn and all, but some of the drama is so annoying -.-" then again it's lakorn

Edit: And what Pong did omg I want to slap the flipping cheese out of him. I mean who the fudge does that. Who goes around broadcasting how many times you've been with a person especially when you love that person. Even in anger it isn't tolerable. I am so pissed of that scene. Who does that really?! That is like totally disrespecting the woman you supposedly love.

(Finally had time to catch up -.-)
Yep, he didn't only do it once, but twice--told Jed and then Peemarn! He did make Gluay come off as easy, which is sad...and understandable why Gluay is so mad at him.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
My biases for Luck will show but I think both he and Kluay are to blame for their current situation. I'm not saying Luck was right in announcing to all his competitors the number of times he'd had his wife was right but I don't think he did it out of bragging rights nor to shame Kluay but he did it out of frustration and in hopes of distancing wife from said competitors. He's hurt so he lashes out. I'm sure when he's had time to think it through he'll see his faults and ask forgiveness. I guess he's just not use to people crossing him. :scratchhead2: Gosh, I'm really not doing a good job of defending his actions at all. lol. Can't we all agree that underneath all his foul behavior/mouth he looks good topless and is a nice guy? :p As for Kluay, I really didn't like how she turned to Peemarn and Jed to assist her away from Luck. I wished she just did it on her own. Also, she too used to hide meetings with Jed from Luck because she didn't think he'd understand so why is she so tough on him with the whole Jane situation? Fine, so her meetings with Jed were innocent and Luck and Jane's were semi shady but maybe a little understanding for hubby? They both are just falling into the traps the annoying trio and that I don't like at all.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
One thing Luck can't stand is when Gluay ignores him!!! Such as after he tried to r her, them picking mangoes at the garden house, after she saw him and Jen hugging from the video Jed sent her, etc.... All Gluay needs to do is ignore him and he'll soften up again fast :p He really does love her a lot, he just can't tolerating losing her to someone else...over jealous!!
haha, I find Luck's character very interesting, especially when he's jealous..oh, so cute! :)

With each episode, Jed becomes more selfish. I can't believe he brought up marrying her right after Peemarn dropped her off at his house. That really urked me, especially because she was obviously going through a lot of frustration and confusion. Well! Ep13 airs in about 17 hours!~~There was an earthquake last night touching upon China, Thailand, and Laos. I hope everyone is doing okay and that none of the KKK staff and cast aren't affected. But, in support of the Japan civilians who have been affected by the earthquake a few weeks ago, Pong's fanclub is taking orders of the KKK t-shirt. More info below:Reserve "I ♥ Khakong khon" T-Shirt today only 250 Baht /T-Shirt (M, L, XL Size) Same pattern with P'Pong. All income after deduct all expenses will donate to Japanese Victims from disaster. If you want to reserve, pls send your Name, Size, No. of T-shirt and Mobile Phone No. to admin@pongnawat.net within 27 March 2011. After Sold out, There are the last 2 T-shirts with P'Pong and K.Noon's signature. We will bid for donation again.
Cr: Pong Nawat's fanclub @ FBI think it's cute how they incorrectly spelled "A Person's Value" in Korean. It's supposed to be "사람의가치". I definitely want one still.XD I'm not sure if they're taking overseas orders, but i'll find out.
I want one too!! would be good if Pong had a group of "english" fans.. meaning english speaking fans just like how he has the Chinese fans from China.. sometimes I feel a bit 'left out' coz there's his thai fans, and chinese fans.. and they can organise a big (or small) fan meetings for him when he goes to china.. but other than that.. >.< But perhaps I fall into the category of pongandaom fan? i dont know.. lol.... how nice if we can all meet him, all the PNGRTers and KKKers here :)))

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Does the Ka Kaung Khon shirt come with Pong attached? He's so adorable in the picture and I love his interactions with kids. He's so doting. :crush:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Actually he did it like 3 times when he told Jane, even though it's to tell Jane that they are really together as a married couple, but still can't he just go.. "Hey look I love Kluay and I'm sorry for doing this to you."

I'm sorry, I know this is a lakorn and all, but there are just somethings you don't say. There are no valid reason's for him to have done that. I know that Kluay was pretty naive also by falling into Jed's and Jane's trick, but that doesn't compensate for what Luck did. It would be like Kluay telling Jane "Oh Luck is not even that good in bed." It'll totally strip him of his confidence. So when he made that announcement he basically stripped Kluay of her dignity. So if she does divorce him I wouldn't blame her. If I were in Kluay's shoes I would feel that everything he has done isn't because he loved me, but because he just wants to beat the other two guys. At least this is my opinion. Maybe I am just more sensitive to this kind of stuff because I am a married woman LOL, but thumbs down for what Luck did

And Omg >.< Margie I would be so devastated when she dies TT.TT