Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Jedsada is a total bastard. A little girl is sick and maybe dying and all he can think about is his love life. And since it was only a 20 second preview I'll give Kluay a little slack before judging her but she came off cold in the previews. She claims to love Margie like her kid she should be devastated and needing comfort from Luck. Forget the arguing and holding on to her pride. A little girl's life is at stake here.

Ooh I'm hoping that maybe Kluay and Luck's baby can save Margie with a bone marrow transplant or stem cells from the cord.

OH my :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you read my mind.

I'm hoping the same thing :yes: :yes:. Margie deserve the second chance in life :cheer: :cheer: .

cikna

sarNie Adult
yeah i'm from Malaysia too. I'm a student. final year, undergrad.
what about you? :)
i'm a lecturer, teaching in negeri sembilan matriculation college. i have a niece studying in australia, melbourne to be exact. she's doing medicine. how did you become a thai drama fan? i've been watching thai dramas since the 90's. I'm from kelantan, so, we do get thai's tv channel signals

I'm so sad about Mackie! I literally teared up when she was bleeding asking for "Mammy"
I hate Jesada so bad! I can't wait for Friday now!!

This is one of Noon's last lakorns, I am very saddened. She's a great actress and I'm not fond of the newbies yet. Oh well, she probably will be back, but I fear mother roles..but it has to happen sooner or later hehe. I love Noon and I'll always support her :)
yeah, i second u., that little girl is definitely a good child actress. her tears, emotions were so real. and the blood flowing from her nose add to the dramatic aura

Jen and Jed got on my nerves, they should make a couple. At first, I was hoping Jed should deserve a good girl though.

To my delight, Margie, our cutie, maybe has a happy ending in the new version from these photos.

credit to Pong's FB fanpage
somebody need to smack the 2 j's!!! :numchuck:

thanks so much for these pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awwww, they are getting married, in proper manner. maybe the divorcde everybody wants to avoid is inevitable. maybe, it's true. what is started with dishonesty and deception should end (the marriage is real, but the intention was not) before the real thing and true feelings can emerge (they fell in love and want to spend their life together) :cloud9: . and little margie is alive and well. yeah, maybe peemarn or luck himself donated their bone marrow. the best donor would be immediate family members like father or uncle

cikna

sarNie Adult
Why do i have a feeling that peemarn and natta will be the cupid to get our two lovebirds together after they have the divorce???? :scratchhead2:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry to break your hopes but i think markie will die: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niSvBvrX6SI[/youtube]
it starts at 2 min: seems someone is died and i fear it's markie.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
sorry to break your hopes but i think markie will die: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niSvBvrX6SI[/youtube]
OH god :teary: :tearybye: :tearybye:. My worst fear come ture. :cry1: :cry1:

onahc

sarNie Elites
OH my :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you read my mind.

I'm hoping the same thing :yes: :yes:. Margie deserve the second chance in life :cheer: :cheer: .

Markie dies, Gluay doesn't find out that she's pregnant until after Markie dies.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Markie dies, Gluay doesn't find out that she's pregnant until after Markie dies.
:thanks: for the infor, I was afraid that would happen like this :teary: :no: .

Poor margie :tearybye: :cry1: :cry1:. That 's mean this week epi will be very sad :cry1: :cry1: .

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
:teary: :teary: Two more days to go through friday. I have to go buy lots of tissue to use on this friday in viewing party. But can't wait :teary: .

Mae

sarNie Adult
Near the end of Ep. 11 when Jedsada and Kai went to drag Gluay away.... P'Kai mentioned that Gluay wouldn't have to endure anymore pain if there's no Luck! Omg, does he do something to Luck?? Anyone know... As much as I don't like Jedsada, I was proud that he begged Kai to not do anything..saying that bringing evil onto evil is not a good thing!!

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
OhGosh :cry1: Please don't let Magie dies. :cry1: :cry1:
It's not necessary at all. Please give her a happy ending!!! Though Gluay&Luck go hand with hand in the end, it's imperfect if without Margie.

cikna

sarNie Adult

awwww....................that breaks my heart...still keeping fingers cross..little margie will live...somebody else's dead...(that is bad too wishing others to die.... :nailbiter: )

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
OhGosh :cry1: Please don't let Magie dies. :cry1: :cry1:
It's not necessary at all. Please give her a happy ending!!! Though Gluay&Luck go hand with hand in the end, it's imperfect if without Margie.
Me too, they make a cute family. Margie is so adorable, I can't help it but love her :D :D

This friday will be sad to see margie lay still on the bad like that.

It breaks my heart :teary: :teary: to see her in so much pain
:weep: :weep: .

Can't wait for friday :teary: :teary: .

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg epi 12, towards the end, totally made me cry. Gluay is very stupid. Im starting to dislike her
character along with Jen, Jed, Kai, and Peemarn. Really, i dont feel sorry for her
at all. The person i feel sorry for the most for is Margie and Luck. Other character including Gluay, its
annoying.... and stupid. This is how i feel rite now. Its not nice but its getting dumb with gluay.

I cant believe Margie has that. it makes me so sad :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :weep: :tearybye:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you jen.

I think Gluay is stupid too. She keeps letting everyone else decide what to do with her life.

I feel sorry for Luck since everyone is making him look like the bad guy...when he really isn't.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, i was so frustrated while watching ep12. It was an episode filled with disaster.. and then some more. Got my emotions all over the place. I just really really really wish that this version will stray from the original. I'm still praying for Margie.

I did find it so cute and generous of Pong to share photos from the last scene though. Ah, he makes my day! ^^

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
I must admit that Pong and Noon's acting was awesome in ep12. The emotional parts were full of strength but not the way over the top. Gluay said it was a mistake about her feeling for Luck, then Luck's upset face made me so sad. :cry:
Yes, to some extent, I think Gluay was kinda stupid, whereas Luck's harsh words was a punishment for her. Why can't Luck say something nicely? :weep: Luck should't have sympathy for Jen and Gluay should't give Jed hopes anymore. Hated double J so much!