Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
did someone noticed how disguster by peemarn the lawyer seems? when he looks at peemarn, seems he looks at something who really disgusts him. and the way he talks to peemarn it very different from the way he talks to luck: you can see who is the one he respects. i like this guy's behaviour. i'm excited for makie, wish she will be here for next episode, love her relationship with her "mommy"

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
haha, i like how everyone still calls her Mackie, even though it's supposted to be Margie in this version.
i'm kinda thinking in the old one it's supposed to be Maggie, now that i see her name is Margaret.

but yea, i don't remember peemarn being a like this in the old version. i thought he was very nice.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
haha, i like how everyone still calls her Mackie, even though it's supposted to be Margie in this version.
i'm kinda thinking in the old one it's supposed to be Maggie, now that i see her name is Margaret.

but yea, i don't remember peemarn being a like this in the old version. i thought he was very nice.
That's how Thai pronounce the name Margie. Even Margie Rasee...they call her Mackie

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
^Right! Oh I reeeeally liked Don in Hua Jai Song Park. I know it was a very slow drama, but I liked it a lot. I saw a different Por and got introduced to Boy. I first saw him in his abusive drama with Vicky and I was too traumitized to finish it. I mean I'm all for :r-scene-pop-corn: and :slapandkissse3: , but that was just too much. Physically abusive husbands are a big no no to me. However, sexually abusive is fine...I guess LOL! It has to be P'ek though.
:lmao3: I was reading through the thread on 'you know you're watching a thai lakorn when..', only in Thai lakorns will this be viewed as romantic and loving. lol. Honestly, I'm glad there's a willing scene between our duo instead of an 'r' scene. Anyways, I agree with all that Peemarn is selfish and his refusal to accept his responsibilities as Mackie's shows that he loves himself above on else--Kluay included. Team Luck all the way! :thumbup: I'm so happy that Friday is almost here and we get to see Luck's reaction to Peemarn's words. Btw, is it wrong of me to not approve of Peemarn kicking his brother when he's already down? Probably and my bias definitely shows. lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure if anyone had already post this. I love it how pong gets so nervous being close to Noon. They're so cute together. Credit to Cityloveu. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkdSHklql2E&sns=em

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh wow, the older version Peemarn sounds like a really sweet guy!

*gasp!* when i saw the preview of Peemarn yelling at Luck about knowing how it feels to be separated from the one you love i was totally going to cry! first of all because that jerk of a little brother was right! second because i was sad that Luck really would be separated from Gluay! T-T
but then KSSSSSSSSSSSSH <---sound of divorce paper ripping lol
and then i cried again because i pitied Jed! ><

sajenna your post reminded me of the other lawyer in Pong's lakorn (Tawee) who was not very mature imo lol but this lawyer is smart and knows who is the person taking care of the other one!

^Right! Oh I reeeeally liked Don in Hua Jai Song Park. I know it was a very slow drama, but I liked it a lot. I saw a different Por and got introduced to Boy. I first saw him in his abusive drama with Vicky and I was too traumitized to finish it. I mean I'm all for :r-scene-pop-corn: and :slapandkissse3: , but that was just too much. Physically abusive husbands are a big no no to me. However, sexually abusive is fine...I guess LOL! It has to be P'ek though.
right!? Don was kind of player-like but he was a good guy, i also really liked him and how sweet was he when he was going after nong Da! and despite some see it as a slow drama, i very much appreciated that HJSP was not filled with meaningless drama yet it still satisfied the romance! it intro me to Boy and Taew, who paired with Por really well! :eek:fftopic: OMG i watched the teaser for Boy/Vicky lakorn and even though i wanted to watch it because i like Boy, it DOES look very violent! ><

shengvang

sarNie Adult
oh wow, the older version Peemarn sounds like a really sweet guy!

*gasp!* when i saw the preview of Peemarn yelling at Luck about knowing how it feels to be separated from the one you love i was totally going to cry! first of all because that jerk of a little brother was right! second because i was sad that Luck really would be separated from Gluay! T-T
but then KSSSSSSSSSSSSH <---sound of divorce paper ripping lol
and then i cried again because i pitied Jed! ><

sajenna your post reminded me of the other lawyer in Pong's lakorn (Tawee) who was not very mature imo lol but this lawyer is smart and knows who is the person taking care of the other one!

right!? Don was kind of player-like but he was a good guy, i also really liked him and how sweet was he when he was going after nong Da! and despite some see it as a slow drama, i very much appreciated that HJSP was not filled with meaningless drama yet it still satisfied the romance! it intro me to Boy and Taew, who paired with Por really well! :eek:fftopic: OMG i watched the teaser for Boy/Vicky lakorn and even though i wanted to watch it because i like Boy, it DOES look very violent! ><
Yes it was a lakorn full of violence...it was so crazy that I wanted to stopped watching it, but I had to stick with it because of boy and vicky jett...and in the end everything came out to be very good...

jjinxx

^ wahahaha! my heart leaped when i saw him rip it in the preview! Pong (and Noon) bring out the Spazz-matic mode of me effortlessly!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I agree! At first I felt sad for Peemarn because everyone was trying to control his life. However, as the lakorn goes on, it's seems like Peemarn can't make any big decisions on his own and he acts like a child. I have to say, Nam is a good actor, totally believable.

Love Pong & Noon together <3 I love the fact that Pong is so aggressive in the lakorn, but in clips he seems very shy and quiet...so cute :cloud9:

I felt the same way. I wanted to like Peemarn, because it seems like he has spent his life in Luck's shadow. But I've realized that he's got some sort of chip on his shoulder because his mother wasn't the legal wife (I think he says this when he tries to recruit Luck to help persuade his mother about Gluay in one of the first episodes). And it's apparent that his mother worships the ground that Luck walks on. So, maybe he feels like nothing he does will be good enough and just doesn't care anymore. I understand that he's upset about losing Gluay, but it would be different if they had actually had a relationship that was more than friendship. He acts like a child losing his favorite toy when it comes to Gluay.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I felt the same way. I wanted to like Peemarn, because it seems like he has spent his life in Luck's shadow. But I've realized that he's got some sort of chip on his shoulder because his mother wasn't the legal wife (I think he says this when he tries to recruit Luck to help persuade his mother about Gluay in one of the first episodes). And it's apparent that his mother worships the ground that Luck walks on. So, maybe he feels like nothing he does will be good enough and just doesn't care anymore. I understand that he's upset about losing Gluay, but it would be different if they had actually had a relationship that was more than friendship. He acts like a child losing his favorite toy when it comes to Gluay.
I think what you said make so much sense. Sometimes I wonder if Peemarn is still so determined to have Kluay even after her rejections because he doesn't want to lose her to Luck. He doesn't seem so dishearten when he sees Kluay with Jed but with Luck the water works start. It must be tough growing up with an older brother like Luck. He's charming, strong and determined. Even when they both act like spoiled children, Luck comes off as adorable (again, may just be my opinion) while Peemarn just looks like a crybaby.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, and when he has a fight with luck this one said "8 years ago, i took your bad responsablity and you promised it would be the last time", that means luck used to help him many times before he left makie's mother.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Luck has been the one that is loyal to his family. I can't wait to watch today!!!

jjinxx

Ooooh! What you all say about Luck and Peemarn makes sense! Lol gotta agree that Luck's childishness towards Gluay is much cuter (most of the time)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
:dance1: There was so many cute scenes between Pong and Noon!!! way too cute!! Pong is sooo hot in the white suit! :drools: :drool: :spicy:
I haven't watch much of Nam's lakorn, but he's really good!!! I hope Nam will fall in love Fang as they go through this marriage....

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Currently watching episode 7 right now. I swear I go 'aww' every time they hold hands. lol. It's like such a couple thing to do and they are so natural at it. :cloud9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvckxGnXgSE&feature=channel_video_title