Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Kluay loves Luck but she thinks he is heartless and hates her. I love it when Luck get jealous, he blurred out stupid things so he can get a reaction from her. I agree the silent treatment really bother him a lot and he gets so helpless when she does it to him. I can't wait for this coming weekend.

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
I heard that they haven't done filming this lakorn yet. I'm curious how many eps of it lol, just hope the fast pace continues.
Dying to wait Friday!!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe if the rating are good they might extend it but I don't know. Love this lakorn Pong and Noon really is doing such a great job in it.

cecilia

Staff member
^b/c i didn't watch the old one and didn't see toward the end of the new one so i won't say much now -- if it need to be extend, then okay but if i feel that it could have end in less than what the channel agree too -- i would be so mad and complain nonstop -- leave a good story alone.

Pimarn definitely has the sympathy vote from Kluay!

looksy

sarNie Adult
I actually hope they don't extend this lakorn. Most of the time, when they start extending lakorns just for the purpose of keeping ratings, I find that the storyline loses it's integrity and it starts to drag.

I love the pace that this lakorn is going at and how the storyline just gets to the point. Pong and Noon are so good together. :D

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Friday is so long away. For some reason days seem to go slower when you have an addiction. lol. Anyhoos, I just found a fan video of Pong and Noon. I think the first few minutes sums up Luck and Kluay's relationship pretty well. Luck is smitten by Kluay so he does his darnest to bring forth a reaction from her while Kluay would love to remain detached and cool as a cucumber in front of Luck but his actions does unnerve her. :crush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2vq1ddp-Zo

Btw, I too love the scene when Kluay gave Luck the silent treatment after she fall down the stairs. Always so confident it was adorable to see Luck so uncertain. As for extending the series I hope not but if they do I hope all the scenes are of Pong topless with nang'eke. Been watching his series with Aom and I wouldn't mind a repeat of the scene where nang'eke accidentally ripped off all the buttons from pra'eke's shirt. Not for my own personally reasons of course, I just want to know if nang'ek's height factors in how many buttons come off is all.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^That's one of my favorite scenes in PNGRT; it's dubbed the *epic* scene. ^^ So happy you mentioned it! I would not mind one bit having his buttons come off accidentally, but seeing how Luck is, he seems like the type to take them off himself.

Hmm... the series is moving really fast, and i like it! I love the chemistry between Pong and Noon. This pairing is like a dream come true for me. XD They're most definitely my favorite pair after Pong and Aom. I did not cry until the scene where she fell down the stairs, i've no idea why, but it was just so sad for me! Luck is a big meanieeeee. I've never disliked a pra'ek so much-- but of course, that changes very quickly. I loved seeing his insecure puppy eyes when she was giving him the silent treatment. Silence is pra'eks major punishment and i'd like to see it more in other lakorns. Haha.

Noon's hair doesn't bother me that much. Not a lot of people can pull off the half-split hairstyle. I just love her!

Overall, great start. It's so great seeing Pong in this kind of a role again. He was really the lovable pra'ek in his last two (Bor being the best pra'ek everrrrr)! I guess that's why i disliked Luck so much, because he was the complete 180 of Bor. XD Can't wait for the weekend!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^That's one of my favorite scenes in PNGRT; it's dubbed the *epic* scene. ^^ So happy you mentioned it! I would not mind one bit having his buttons come off accidentally, but seeing how Luck is, he seems like the type to take them off himself.
LOL nice way to put it! this is one advantage of having hot p'ek play a jerk, he's usually very confident in himself so that allows us to get a peek! :lolyup:

oh i don't know if i can ever hate a p'ek more than i hated Puhbadee (at least at first). is Luck a lot worse? lol i'll just have to wait and see for myself.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ahhh...soo good!!! I just finished watching all the subs from Anonymousblue. I can't wait to watch more this weekend... Gosh, I have been waiting so long to watch a good thai lakorn and I love Pong and Noon so far!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Just started watching the first few episodes and honestly, I never thought Pong and Noon would look very compatible as a couple. They sure proved me wrong.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
this drama got me so addicted. haha Pong is cute, but sometime
he can be bi polar? haha. Like that scene where he was combing her hair, he was
sweet to her then BOOM, he turn evil lol. haha. Anyway, noon is pretty, they totally match haha

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I hate that they're not done filming cause Ch. 7 will then extend the lakorn and it'll end up being stupid and ruin the whole thing. I'm sure the ratings will be great. Arghh I don't want them to ruin it when the pace is good right now.

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
I totally agree with you, jeanie. Extending leads disaster, I have confidence in Pong&Noon but I'm afraid of the stupid nonsense extended eps for rating.

Mae

sarNie Adult
this drama got me so addicted. haha Pong is cute, but sometime
he can be bi polar? haha. Like that scene where he was combing her hair, he was
sweet to her then BOOM, he turn evil lol. haha. Anyway, noon is pretty, they totally match haha
LOL! I completely agree...