Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is such fast pace^^ I love how it runs so smoothly with everything. Hehe. Everyone character are doing such an amazing job with their role. 555++ One of best CH7 lakorn I've seen in forever!!!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Ice is really pretty and cute. I watch her first lakorn as nang'ek and I can't be CH7 downgrade her to nang'rai/supporting but I should of saw that coming since CH7 does that to most of their nang'eks. They promote so few of them. :rolleyes:

What lakorn is this ?? First time I seen her was in songram nangfah hehe .. Some other lakorn I don't know about. Ice is pretty. She's sexy too

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
What lakorn is this ?? First time I seen her was in songram nangfah hehe .. Some other lakorn I don't know about. Ice is pretty. She's sexy too
LOL.. Sorry. I got my lakorns mixed up! I was talking about Ice Athitchan in Bundai.. Om and Min lakorn but the main nang'rai in here name is also Ice too. What a coincidence! Hehe. This Ice, I don't think she's ever been nang'ek before. Only seen her in rai roles. Ehe.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Ohh. Ice athitchanan ( miss teen thailand). She's cute too. I haven't started on bondai dok ruk yet. She's n'rai even Sammie has that n'rai look. Ice is just cute haha. Sucks. Ice apitsada always see her in rai role

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg... Tis lakorn is good. Pong is good lookin. Nd hot :) Noon is always pretty. Gosh at first he was so mean to her, always throwing money at her, Now he is sweet

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sad that I can't join the viewing party tonight. My computer is down and I can't chat on my iphone. I just tried :(

maijune

SarNie Adult
anyone have the two songs to this lakorn?..i believed the girl one was sing by noon and the guy seem like nam's voice...

i feel so sorry for nam in ep 2...i cried with him when he cried and thought his brother and noon were sleeping together...nam did a very good job in this part with the crying scene...his tears drop...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
It feels like I'm going back to watching the good old lakorn days where the outfits for this lakorn is not so modernize their acting is not over dramatic the basic storyline but yet drawing. I like it. I hope they won't drag it.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
is it just me or does Gluay not seem like she's really in love with the lil bro, only more like friends? or it's probably because i just got done with ep.1 so i haven't seen as much interaction b/w her and lil bro as much as Gluay and Luck. but dang, it look fast pace! ^^ that's the best part about it! Pong is hot!
watching this right after i got done with Buang Ruk Gamathep, where he's basically also against lil bro's relationship with poor girl, but i never tire of watching Pong!

what annoys the heck outta me is when the servants think they are all that. not that i'm looking down on servants lol it's just that if there isn't a b!tch mom, then there's a b!tch head maid who thinks she knows everything and hates on n'ek all the time (until she realizes she's a good person *rolleyes*)

i love how Gluay stands up for herself. and the way she talks back is in a voice that is controlled and dignified, hardly raising her voice.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think it's pity from kluay to nam .. she didn't like him as a bf but as a friend. She pushes him away time after time. Just that she's using this threat from Pong to her advantage b/c she needs money to help her brother. All in all, i dont' think she love him -- if any, i would say none except PONG. Oh is like friendship/brotherly love too.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Isn't this an Exact lakorn that's just aired on Ch.7? That could explain why it's not like the typical Ch.7 lakorn cause technically it's an Exact/Scenario lakorn.

Noon's hairstyle bothers me, the overly slicked bangs to the sides with the center part? It makes her look so much older. Compared to when her hair is just natural like when Pong is combing it, or after she came out of the shower, it looks so much better with no hair products on it and hanging naturally.

Mann

Yeah Gluay doesn't really love Marn cause you can tell when she only says thanks for being a friend. I think she feels guilty and bad for Marn and knows that she never had anything with him -- so she gives him sympathy. I feel kind of bad for him..but maybe its his karma for having a kid or what not lol. I feel bad for Gluay. You can see her sadness in her eyes..having to go live with a stranger just cause her brother. You can tell she loves her family so much, shows how much value she really does have. I don't think she's warming up to Luck yet but she will eventually after she's not confused lol. But its so cute how he says he's going to take care of her to the grandma. Gosh I want more sweet scenes of them!

I'm addicted lol so long from Friday! :teary:

I agree Jeanie, wish they did it differently but I'm guessing its part of the style to make her look plain..love it when it has volume though like when he combs it or like you said the shower. I think it looks best from the teaser where Oh proposed to her.
Like this:

and I also like this hairstyle lol

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I forgot to mention, last episode's best part was after Gluay got back from the hospital after she fractured her arm. When she locked herself in the bathroom and said "So cruel" I lost it ;_;

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kluay doesn't love Pimarn.

Can't wait to see what happens when Pimarn finds out the truth.

I actually really like Pong & Noon's chemistry.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
that picture of her with her hair in the bun, is that a wedding ceremony? cuz her shirt top seem like a traditional clothing top. ?? anyways, yeah her plastered hair in the front annoys me, specially when the rest of it looks so shiny and pretty.

gosh Luck is already totally infatuated with her! even if he says it's a job thing, he's just so possessive in the way of a lover (a mean one though)