Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

Mae

sarNie Adult
I swear I'm gonna lose interest if this lakorn's air date continues to change. I'm already losing my patience...arggg, it better air on the 25th or I will not be a happy person...

looksy

sarNie Adult
I just wanted to let everyone know that our fansite and borkeaw.com will be hosting a Viewing Party for Kha Khong Khon. Come and join in on the fun as we all watch Kha Khong Khon's premier together February 25th at 11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time in our chatroom (click on the link here)

Once you are there, set your name using a temporary user name, so you can chat instantly with the rest of us. It's really easy, only takes a few seconds, and you don't need to provide any personal information. We do apologize about the time and do realize that it's not convenient for everyone, but if you are able to join us, please stop by. It will be lots of fun.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
The cast looks super beautiful on that magazine cover!~ Thank you bogoss!

Thanks Ariya!<3 I'm excited for the viewing party!~~ Here's the post on borkaew.com. I'm also sorry if the time isn't convenient for you, but if there's more interest, we can organize another one for future episodes; so please don't hesitate to give your feedback on your availabilities (although we do operate on PST). Hehhh.XD Still, i hope everyone can join in on this one. The last one we had for PNGRT was so awesome!~~ Remember to bring your own snacks and drinks. =P

P.S.
Kuda, you HAVE to be there!!!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's airing in 20 minutes, but I won't be watching.

Gonna wait for tonight's viewing party, hehe.

Meanwhile, I'll just work on Bundai Dokruk subs for ep6 ;_;

dukbogi

sarNie Egg
FINALLY ITS TONITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S ROCK THE PARTY :dance2: :rockon: :rockon: :dance3: :popcorn: :boombox: :thumbsup: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm a huge PONG fan but I don't watch all his lakorns. LOL. Noon looks very beautiful. I just skimmed through EPI.1 & OMG! This lakorn looks really good. Nam and Pong are so good looking! All the ladies in here including nang'rais are very gorgeous too! :) The OST is amazing. The songs are on REPEAT all day now for me. Ehe. I can't wait until their are subs for this lakorn. It looks promising but just hope the brothers/men in this lakorn don't overload the fighting over nang'ek! :whistle: Fang and Nam is a fresh new pair. They seem to look sweet and cute together too. I'm inlove with Nam's voice. Hehe. He used to my long-time crush when I saw him in Benja Kita Kwarm Rak his first lakorn. Oh dear, those days.. Hehe. :flowers: I miss how he used to be praek but then when he was praek all his lakorns sucked anyhow except for BKKR. :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Blissfulxoxo, I agreed with you that everyone looks great in this lakorn. Do anyone know who OH will end up with?

cecilia

Staff member
I'm a huge PONG fan but I don't watch all his lakorns. LOL. Noon looks very beautiful. I just skimmed through EPI.1 & OMG! This lakorn looks really good. Nam and Pong are so good looking! All the ladies in here including nang'rais are very gorgeous too! :) The OST is amazing. The songs are on REPEAT all day now for me. Ehe. I can't wait until their are subs for this lakorn. It looks promising but just hope the brothers/men in this lakorn don't overload the fighting over nang'ek! :whistle: Fang and Nam is a fresh new pair. They seem to look sweet and cute together too. I'm inlove with Nam's voice. Hehe. He used to my long-time crush when I saw him in Benja Kita Kwarm Rak his first lakorn. Oh dear, those days.. Hehe. :flowers: I miss how he used to be praek but then when he was praek all his lakorns sucked anyhow except for BKKR. :p
I like him in NEE CHEEWIT ^^

I really hope it wont' drag like some of the ch7 lakorn out there. i'm enjoying episode one so far.

I blame Pong for misunderstanding her intention in the first place -- who ask him to assume!