Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Kluay has a responsibility to tell Luck she's pregnant with his kid period. I don't care if he acts uncaring towards her, dads have rights too and he needs to know. She and the baby are separate. Even if he didnt love her he's still the daddy and she knows he can be a good dad and love kids. She needs to put her pride and feelings in check and think of her baby first. She sure hasn't tried very hard thus far to let him know.

And Kai needs to sit his ass in a corner. It's his fault that Luck/Kluay married in the first place. He was happy enough taking Luck's money to save his own behind. Has he offered to pay Luck back? Yeah I didn't think so. I get so damn tired of hearing Kluay lecture Luck that money can't buy people. Hello it BOUGHT you! You sold yourself to him. I don't care that she thinks it was for a "noble" cause, she still took his money bottom line. Yeah Luck treated her horribly in the beginning but as soon as he knew why she took his money and got to know her as a person he changed his attitude. But she never tries to tell him the truth about anything. She just gets all self-righteous and lectures.

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
haha, I think that at the end, instead of Jed getting marry with gluay, it will be luck taht
takes Jed's place. Kinda of like in that one Min played in. Where she is in a wheel chair.... LOL idk

OMG... if that happens... I will be so mad... If Klauy goes through with marrying Jed.. I don't know... Its so dragging! But I can't stop watching, lol.

I felt bad for Luk when he got shot and klauy didn't take care of him. At least visit him once at the hospital as a respect for him or something.

Hate Jed and Kai... and how they lectured Kluay about taking the bullet for Luk. Did they not realize that Luk ended up getting shot anyway? That He loved her enough to take the bullet even after she tried to save him.

I was hoping the director would put in some sweet scene of luk and kluay at the hospital. But nope :no:

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
If anyone who knows why Pong&Noon didn't attend any variety shows such as Aom's show which broadcasts on Ch7. I guess the extra show will be lots of fun, I want to see more stories behind lol.

Mae

sarNie Adult
OMG... if that happens... I will be so mad... If Klauy goes through with marrying Jed.. I don't know... Its so dragging! But I can't stop watching, lol.

I felt bad for Luk when he got shot and klauy didn't take care of him. At least visit him once at the hospital as a respect for him or something.

Hate Jed and Kai... and how they lectured Kluay about taking the bullet for Luk. Did they not realize that Luk ended up getting shot anyway? That He loved her enough to take the bullet even after she tried to save him.

I was hoping the director would put in some sweet scene of luk and kluay at the hospital. But nope :no:
I'm thinking exactly the same... the ending better not be like the one with Min and Tle Thanapol.. NO!!!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Kluay has a responsibility to tell Luck she's pregnant with his kid period. I don't care if he acts uncaring towards her, dads have rights too and he needs to know. She and the baby are separate. Even if he didnt love her he's still the daddy and she knows he can be a good dad and love kids. She needs to put her pride and feelings in check and think of her baby first. She sure hasn't tried very hard thus far to let him know.

And Kai needs to sit his ass in a corner. It's his fault that Luck/Kluay married in the first place. He was happy enough taking Luck's money to save his own behind. Has he offered to pay Luck back? Yeah I didn't think so. I get so damn tired of hearing Kluay lecture Luck that money can't buy people. Hello it BOUGHT you! You sold yourself to him. I don't care that she thinks it was for a "noble" cause, she still took his money bottom line. Yeah Luck treated her horribly in the beginning but as soon as he knew why she took his money and got to know her as a person he changed his attitude. But she never tries to tell him the truth about anything. She just gets all self-righteous and lectures.
Amen. You said all that I've been feeling. Kai is like all brawn and no brain. Kluay and Luck both grew up in a broken homes so I'm not sure why Kluay thinks it's okay for her to decide that type of future for her kid without discussing it with Luck first. After seeing how much Luck loves Margie, how can she think Luck will feel otherwise with his own kid?

Btw, why aren't Pong and Noon on some tv magazine shoots together? Such chemistry they have! I would love to have at least a magazine to remember the duo by.

Mann

Gluay is so dumb! She should tell Luck already, poor Luck! But I don't want her to lose her baby, I guess she is waiting for the right moment to tell Luck..and she's so confused. I hate Jed & Gluay scenes. I hate Kai. I hate everything lol but I love Luck and Gluay xD. Everything is becoming so crazy but I guess thats what you get when you collaborate with Exact & Channel 7. Gluay really loves Luck cause she still wants to see him but she's so freaken confused ugh and emotional I guess with the whole pregnant thing. And Luck shows that he really loved Gluay when he took the bullet I guess that was the cutest scene you can say cause there aint nothing else cute about yesterdays episode period :rolleyes1: But hopefully next weeks episode make up for this weeks :)

Oh I forgot the mention I almost cried with the whole Yai & Gluay scene. It was sad. Ugh it's all Kai's fault in the first placeee eeek

dukbogi

sarNie Egg
so next week will be the last????
i just want to watch luck n gluay scene.. :scooter:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Mann, I love your siggie! They are so adorable! :crush: Anyhoos, I went looking for the pictures in your siggie and came across more adorable pictures of the duo on their special day. Seriously, why aren't they in like a fashion shoot or something together?

http://www.ch7.com/news/news_gallery.aspx?c=6&p=33&d=135002&i=5

Mae

sarNie Adult
Mann, I love your siggie! They are so adorable! :crush: Anyhoos, I went looking for the pictures in your siggie and came across more adorable pictures of the duo on their special day. Seriously, why aren't they in like a fashion shoot or something together?

The pictures make me HAPPY! Big Smile :)

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
They look so cute together. I love Pong in this lakorn.

Agree that Kluay makes me so mad. she needs to get over it. And better not go through marrying Jed. I don't care what her reasons are if she goes through with it.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i tried this lakorn, has all the receipe of a great lakorn, Pong is Hot, am an old fan of Noon, but sadly can't get into it. for sure it has WAAAAAAAAAAY too much drama do, when something bad happen there a garunteed something worse will happen...oww :facepalm:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Friday can't come soon enough.. I'm anxiously awaiting the final two episodes.. Please let them be SUPERB with lots of sweet scenes between Luck and Kluay... I have no problem if Jetsada, Kai, Jenjira, and Joy disappeared.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: You read my mind LOL :bravo: :bravo: .

Kuay needs to put baby first before her pride, her baby deserves to know who the real father. This week epi I was very sad, I just want to give luck a huge, no boby care about him at all :tearybye: :tearybye: .

POOR LUCK :teary: :teary: !

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling

:thanks: for the pics :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: .

They look so cute together :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3: :clap2: .

BYE BYE jet and JEN :tease: :tease: :dance3: :dance3:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Gluay is so dumb! She should tell Luck already, poor Luck! But I don't want her to lose her baby, I guess she is waiting for the right moment to tell Luck..and she's so confused. I hate Jed & Gluay scenes. I hate Kai. I hate everything lol but I love Luck and Gluay xD. Everything is becoming so crazy but I guess thats what you get when you collaborate with Exact & Channel 7. Gluay really loves Luck cause she still wants to see him but she's so freaken confused ugh and emotional I guess with the whole pregnant thing. And Luck shows that he really loved Gluay when he took the bullet I guess that was the cutest scene you can say cause there aint nothing else cute about yesterdays episode period :rolleyes1: But hopefully next weeks episode make up for this weeks :)

Oh I forgot the mention I almost cried with the whole Yai & Gluay scene. It was sad. Ugh it's all Kai's fault in the first placeee eeek
nice siggy!

thanks for the link.

gosh, why is it so hard to tell that man that u r pregnant with his child???? stress!

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: One more day :kiss3: :kiss3: LOL

I can't wait for this friday, they look so cute and happy on their weedding day :yes: :yes: .

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm excited for the last two episodes. Actually, the dragging isn't as bad as other lakorns/dramas. Haha. I'm actually more frustrated about what i'll do with my life outside of school/work after KKK ends. :unsure:

Overall, i'm just darn happy that Pong and Noon finally got to work together. Dream come true!