Kev hlub tsis raws siab xav

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing!! whats the story line? by watching the preview it looks like a guy is engaged to a girl but he have a gf and she also have a bf...looks good...

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
too many characters!!! who is the main couple? are they all the main couple? it looks ok, a storyline that's been done before but I guess what counts is the way it unfolds in the movie. I want to watch it now to see how the acting goes. from the preivew it looks like a guy and a girl is force to marry, the guy has a girlfriend who later on is found out to be pregnant with his child, she tries to commit suicide, he goes save her, and the wife decides to leave. something like that. There are also other characters too. A guy is trying to marry a girl but it seems like another guy is dating her at the same time, that guy gets beat up and yea this movie seems complicated and long...I wonder how many parts is it going to be...hoping it doesn't drag...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
if they make mistakes with their hmong in the movie
it's because most of them speak the green dialect
i know some of these people in real life. =D
lol.

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
if they make mistakes with their hmong in the movie
it's because most of them speak the green dialect
i know some of these people in real life. =D
lol.
what?! man why can't they just speak the green dialect instead of swiching it to the white dialect? it's time for a change man...there needs to be movies out there with the green dialect too...no offense or anything you know what I mean? I would love to see a movie where these two dialects are being use...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
what?! man why can't they just speak the green dialect instead of swiching it to the white dialect? it's time for a change man...there needs to be movies out there with the green dialect too...no offense or anything you know what I mean? I would love to see a movie where these two dialects are being use...
i don't want to change this thread into something it wasn't meant to be
such as.. a debate on the white and green dialect
but this is just me... i wouldn't buy a movie where the people are speaking green
maybe just because i'm white.. and i don't really understand green..
lol.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
interesting :)
I bet it's difficult to find Hmong actors who speak fluent Hmong .. I wish these actors could've spoked more fluent Hmong.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I think this movie is a great idea.. because I am SO SICK of nom phaj style movies that try so hard to be funny.. they are really funny but I'm getting tired of it.. So I really want to watch this when it comes out :)

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
yea no offense buh i agree....most hmong american actors cant speak fluent hmong so it wrecks di movie....and dey cant act as well...is like dey try too hard.....and its tru di only gud movies dat were made in amearica is by lis xiong and dat cha bee guy......lis xiong' s movies has really gud story lines.....