kev hlub nyob qhov twg

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
its the one where her mom and she lives in the forest and she meets the guy and yea i guess they get together but she cant speak and when her mom died she ate a pearl and can speak...gosh cant reamber how many parts to this movie but yea i want to see again...anyone got info on it??? ehehe o0o the girl was NKAUJ HLI and the dude was TSWV YIM....

cecilia

Staff member
i think my granny have a copy of that...and in part 2..she can speak..:lol:..and part 3..she took of and so he have to go looking for her..

it's a pretty good movie..i did like it ^^ .. this is when P&P production make good hmong american movies..^^

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i just rewatch this movie a couple of weeks ago....it was sad...'cause it's been so long since i've seen this movie...and i rewatch it, it was sad.....i love cua yaj song in there..... ^_^

Mae

sarNie Adult
This is one of the best Hmong movies made in the United States...i remember when it came out I was still in 3rd grade only....but yeah, i really love this movie...it's really good.....i wish we still had good movies made in the United States as we did in the early and mid 90s....

calla

sarNie Adult
omg....i remember watched this movie and loved it.

lolz....its funny how you like everythings when you were kid. but once you getting older and that thing you used to loved are not as good as when you were kid anymore.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This movie was pretty good and I like it when I was growing up..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ooo...i remember this movie i like it! i own part 3 only but i saw part 1 and 2 it was good and sad... :D

Fearless

sarNie Adult
What happened to those producers/directors? Was it Atary xiong? He should've made more movies at least it would be better than the ones right now.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
oh!!! my mom and I were jsut talkign aout hat movie this morning but we don't know who has it!!! please if anyone can somehow, please upload!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
who else in here agrees with me that the older hmong american movies are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than those of now??

That movie was one of my favorites growing up .... although i havent seen it for ages. And i would like to again....but unfortunately...i dont think its possible for us to upload anything on the internet, is it? Since it's a vhs. Unless someone knows how to. Then feel free.

And i have another movie in mind that i really liked growing up. It was another oldie. Okay so (excuse me if i wrote it wrong) but the chick's name in the movie is Nkauj Ju and i forgot the guy's name. But anyways....they both get married and for some reason, Nkauj Ju cant have kids...so the guy decides to go get a second wife which makes Nkauj Ju leave him. Towards the end....he goes and looks for her and finds her singing in this bar. Mann....i loved this movie. Anyone have the song by chance? lols. Just thought i might ask while i was at it. Okay okay enough talking for me. ----

Fearless

sarNie Adult
bugsy said:
who else in here agrees with me that the older hmong american movies are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than those of now?? 

That movie was one of my favorites growing up .... although i havent seen it for ages.  And i would like to again....but unfortunately...i dont think its possible for us to upload anything on the internet, is it?  Since it's a vhs. Unless someone knows how to. Then feel free.

And i have another movie in mind that i really liked growing up.  It was another oldie.  Okay so (excuse me if i wrote it wrong) but the chick's name in the movie is Nkauj Ju and i forgot the guy's name.  But anyways....they both get married and for some reason, Nkauj Ju cant have kids...so the guy decides to go get a second wife which makes Nkauj Ju leave him. Towards the end....he goes and looks for her and finds her singing in this bar.  Mann....i loved this movie.  Anyone have the song by chance? lols. Just thought i might ask while i was at it. Okay okay enough talking for me. ----
[post="157412"][/post]​

Hey Bugsy, I love that movie too! It was so sad because actually it wasn't the girl who couldn't have babies but it was the guy and she left him making him think that it was her... oh the guy's name was tub toua... and good news for you, I have the songs! :D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Fearless said:
Hey Bugsy, I love that movie too! It was so sad because actually it wasn't the girl who couldn't have babies but it was the guy and she left him making him think that it was her... oh the guy's name was tub toua... and good news for you, I have the songs! :D
[post="157430"][/post]​

Omg...Tub toua..hahahah....thats right! And omg omg...please....can you upload the songs for me? :wub: :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lmao: nkauj ntsum, tub tuam, and maiv mim (?)....that's a good movie too.....

Mae

sarNie Adult
I wonder what happened to Star Pictures which was run by Atary T. Xiong who produces a lot of good Hmong American movies in the 90s...his were by far the best...included Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg with Nkauj Hli and Tswv Yim, Leej Neeg Nstaug (i think) with Cua Yaj and a guy, Vaj Yim Leej with Pa Huab and Vaj, Tub Tuam and Nkauj Tsum movie, etc.....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yep...good old days...LOL...

i started to hate him a bit in second part when he started to cheat on her with his ex... and girlfriend has my sister's name...so i always teased her with it...and she hated me for that...LOL

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
i love these movie...they are my fav. one...I use to have them...but my anut lose it...if any can make a copy for me...I'll pay, too...i want the one kev hlub nyob qhov twg-nkauj hli and tswv and leej neeg nstuag-cua yaj.....please if anyone have these movies....thanks