Keuy Ban Nok (TV Thunder)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.10 got me excited for a min. thought they would do it hahaha. dang it why he don't tell her he loves her. argh. why he has to hold it in. if he has said it she would probably let him and finally they would be fully husband and wife.but he's such a gentleman though. from what i have watch lakorns and remember this is the cutest fake marriage between pra'ek and nang'ek because they both like eachother already before they got married and even though their marriage are fake but they act like real husband and wife. they sleep on the same bed. jealous over eachother. she let him hug/kiss her without yelling and being mad at him. which i like and is so cute.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
ep.10 got me excited for a min. thought they would do it hahaha. dang it why he don't tell her he loves her. argh. why he has to hold it in. if he has said it she would probably let him and finally they would be fully husband and wife.but he's such a gentleman though. from what i have watch lakorns and remember this is the cutest fake marriage between pra'ek and nang'ek because they both like eachother already before they got married and even though their marriage are fake but they act like real husband and wife. they sleep on the same bed. jealous over eachother. she let him hug/kiss her without yelling and being mad at him. which i like and is so cute.
i agree. i like it when they show cute/sweet scenes here and there between n'ake and pr'ake. how else will they fall in love or show us that the pr'nangs are falling in love if we don't see it. too cute!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
in the old version, they were married and had a child together...
the mother still tried to break them off and hook her daughter up with other guys...

guess they changed this version. it's interesting...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
in the old version, they were married and had a child together...
the mother still tried to break them off and hook her daughter up with other guys...

guess they changed this version. it's interesting...
maybe they changed it up but maybe not. in the old version, she was pregnant...and yes, her mom still tried to set her up with someone but i don't remember if we saw her give birth or not or did it end first? there's still a chance of them making her get pregnant, no?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
they actually had a son together at the beginning. i have the preview for the old version. i remember the son calling one of the guy that like the mom frog face b/c he looked like one lol...

they probably was on the second towards the ending...

this version is cute too.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched epi 14, and there was a love scene, weeeee! I hope that pregnancy is involved, because finally it's not an r-scene like most of the lakorns I've been watching lately, lol. Plus, a pregnancy would help ward off Chom's wicked mother.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
finally they did it hahah. willing scenes are always sweet.. awww. but funny Thai lakorns everytime it rain pra'ek and nang'ek always slept together. hahah.

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
does anyone know the name of the opening themesong sung by Tui or where I can download it? I don't understand Thai so would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
in the old version, there was a pregnancy involved...let's hope they keep it the same. man, i really like tui a lot! he's very cute in his own way. :)

cecilia

Staff member
finally they did it hahah. willing scenes are always sweet.. awww. but funny Thai lakorns everytime it rain pra'ek and nang'ek always slept together. hahah.
teedee, you know, they like it wet and dirty like the cave LOL
nature call and it's cold -- they need warmth lol

Cynthia, someone has already upload this in buddies media section, check there.

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
ooh..thanks cecilia. I found the song. Now it's my favorite that I keep dancing to like a looney idiot. So when she was talking to her gay friend and she was counting on her fingers, were she counting the missed days? I thought she was counting how long the pregnancy was going to last.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh, I know this lakorn. In the old version, there was an R scene. It wasn't a willing. And actually, I think the actress who plays Ja's mother also played the nang aek's mom in the older version.

little

sarNie Adult
Oh, I know this lakorn. In the old version, there was an R scene. It wasn't a willing. And actually, I think the actress who plays Ja's mother also played the nang aek's mom in the older version.

i know i remember slightly that there was a R scene cuz i think there was a party involve and that's when n'ek knows his identity more that he's a graduate/dr degree or something. This version i feel p'ek is dumber and countrier than the old version with mint. it's weird to see if this new and old versions the moms actress is the same. i dont recall but it 's just weird playing the same character twice.

cecilia

Staff member
ooh..thanks cecilia. I found the song. Now it's my favorite that I keep dancing to like a looney idiot. So when she was talking to her gay friend and she was counting on her fingers, were she counting the missed days? I thought she was counting how long the pregnancy was going to last.
i believe she counts the day she miss her monthly cycle when they did it ..
if they did it a few days before or after her cycle, the chance of her getting pregnant are high .lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww, Tui cried today. So sad. I hate how Chom doesn't trust him and doesn't admit she loves him. I guess she really doesn't love him since she never trusts him.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know right ..
i'm mad and piss at her ..
if she loves him, she shouldn't care about anyone else.
i HATE TA in here as well .. thank god, he's FIRED!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
seein all these comments makes me want to watch this hehe ^_^ tui n ja are so cute... i shall go watch this now...