Ket Thantup's engage day

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Oh well as long as they are happy with each other because they picked each other it is not an arrange marriage that they don't see each other. She is not pretty but maybe she has kind heart and maybe she cares for him that why he choses her.

lark4ever

sarNie Egg
Will I still miss P'Kade and P'Noon....... Even thought they all on they own... But I still love them both..... As long as they happy I happy for them toooooo.......

meenia

sarNie Adult
WOW. I can't believe it. I didn't even know he was seeing someone. Congrats to him and his future bride. I think she's pretty. They look good together. Too bad we don't see her face well enough. it's just the side. She never looked at the camera. But i'm very happy for him. So many people got married and going to get married this years. So many weddings too. I have been bridesmaid to three of them just this summer, being the maid of honor to my friend this coming June. And i have a friend that picked out her wedding date, even before she picked a guy. LOL. She had it set to July of 2012. She's very funny. I pity myself more, being to so many weddings but never as a bride yet. I'm still waiting for that S.O.S. LOL.

myx

sArNieZ
i haven't been following his news lately, but congrats to kade. hope she is his other half he's been searching for.