Ken's New Movie - Skytrain of Love

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ooohhh... so who's he gonna work with in the movie?

does that mean 365 wan haeng ruk with anne is the only lakorn he'll do next year?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
ooohhh... so who's he gonna work with in the movie?

does that mean 365 wan haeng ruk with anne is the only lakorn he'll do next year?
No, that means Satroo Saneha with Cherry is the only lakorn he'll do next year...due to being a good husband and daddy, he's only doing one lakorn a year...so that means the 365 one will be later in the year...maybe towards the end of '09 or in '10...plus, Ann already has lakorns lined up...She just finished BBK, now she's filming SGPT with Chakrit...then I think Chaleuy Suk with Rome is next...not too sure.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
No, that means Satroo Saneha with Cherry is the only lakorn he'll do next year...due to being a good husband and daddy, he's only doing one lakorn a year...so that means the 365 one will be later in the year...maybe towards the end of '09 or in '10...plus, Ann already has lakorns lined up...She just finished BBK, now she's filming SGPT with Chakrit...then I think Chaleuy Suk with Rome is next...not too sure.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Cross my fingers that 365 Days is still in tact with Ken and Ann but it will just be a longer wait... right?

I am not really in for SGPT but I am really in for CS if it's really Rome and Ann. I wish I was in Ann's shoes. She got to play with most of my favorite pra ek. =)

So the furtune that was told early in Oct/Nov can't remember, it is quite accurate then. :eek:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
What fortune...yeah...365 is still in tact...it's just gonna be a little later, he said he only has one lakorn, next...maybe that'll change, who knows...but...since he's doing a movie as well, I think it's just these two projects for him, he doesn't wanna be too busy.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
has someone watched this movie yet? the plot sounds interesting! it's said this was shown since oct 15?