Ken's Lakorn Wallpaper

tinah

sarNie Coma
*faints*..i just love ken in period lakorns..he look soo dang fine!!..especially in this lakorn..

danny

sarNie Hatchling
BlueMoon said:

[post="100582"][/post]​

whats this series called......haven't been able to figure it out...but i love them together they make a very cute couple....Ken's Hot and Janie she's beautiful...
anywhos thanks for sharing the wallies....^^

Aba

sarNie Egg
hey....nice wallpaper.....do you where you can download the movie......thw onewith Ken and Janie.......

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
danny said:
whats this series called......haven't been able to figure it out...but i love them together they make a very cute couple....Ken's Hot and Janie she's beautiful...
anywhos thanks for sharing the wallies....^^
[post="108078"][/post]​
This lakorn is called "Pra Jun Saan Dao." I loved this lakorn, it was very cute!! They had very very great chemistry, and I liked the storyline! Man I want to watch this again!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've watch all of the lakorn already. Ken is so adorable. his my number one P'ek.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg.. how did i miss this thread?!

ken is so iffing goregous in nueng nai saung... :drool: !

ken in a suit <---- faint, gasp... heart attack!

bubbles

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is called "Pra Jun Saan Dao." I loved this lakorn, it was very cute!! They had very very great chemistry, and I liked the storyline! Man I want to watch this again!!
do u know where i could possibly watch this lakorn?? with eng sub will be great, im looking for it either. but havent find it yet, i'd watched another 2 lakorn of ken-jennie, except this one. and it was great! i luv them :bravo: