Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aom

• Janie

• Total voters

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ok im kinda bored :p hehe ken has starred with ann 3 times, aom 2 times and janie 3 times .. so out of these three n'ek, who do you think suit ken the most? for me, it's a tie between ann and janie ... but if i had to pick it's ann :p

jt89

sarNie Egg
I voted for Aom, cos I just finished watching Ruk ter took wun. But now that I really think about it, I reckon he suits Ann more. They look especially good together in Oum Ruk.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i really like ann and aom but i think that p'ken matches better with p'janie...
i really like them together in rak nee hua jai rao jong.... :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
though i love his lakorn more w/ Ann..i gotta say Aom...i'm going to say tis over and over again..but i honestly believe he makes the small, cute, petite girls like Aom and Aff...

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
I will have to go with Ann. The chemistry between Ann and Ken is just great. Such chemistry is so rare ... almost real. In Sawan Bieng, I can feel "it". In Oum Ruk, it is unbelievably great - so real! :p

Although Ken works really well with Janie, I feel that with Janie it is too brother-cum-sister like. Not sure why I get this feeling even though both of them when standing next to each other looks good - in terms of height, etc.

As for Aom, having watched in Ruk Tur Took Wan (one of my favourite lakorns), I do not think the chemistry has that much of spark. The lakorn story is good and the acting is great, making it a very enjoyable lakorn. But chemistry wise, I still feel that it is below par of what I have seen between Ann and Ken.

solin

sarNie Adult
Well...I think Ann and Janie suit both Ken very well.
Ann/Ken or Janie/Ken are such both good chemistry couple on screen.
But if I must choose only one, I take Janie/ken only because I love the 3 lakorns he did with Janie.
I can say Ken/Janie is my favorite couple on screen !
As for Ann, even if I admit they were great, I didn't like nor Oum Ruk nor Sawan Bien (I have only watched these 2)
...so I don't keep good memories for this couple.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken looks good with alot of co star but when it comes down to chemistry i would say he has the most with janie/anne. if i have to choose who i like him with the most that has to be ANN of corse. love all their lakorn together. with janie, i only liked one of their lakorn which was nueng nai saung.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oooooh... this is hard... *bites lips*

Well... I haven't seen any of Ken/Aom's lakorn yet but from pictures i've seen of them together, they look like they have chemistry.

Ken/Ann, oh gosh they have strong/powerful chemistry.

Ken/Janie they're so cute together!

Ahhhh i don't know i can't decide! :lmao:

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I like Ken with Aom and with Janie... I don't know which one to choose ^^
But I don't like Ken/Ann at all...

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
i chose Ann because i've watch all their lakorns together and i think that they have great chemistry together where you can see that it seems so real. i like Aom too, but i am more for Ann. As for Janie goes, i have to admit that i havent really got a chance to watch her lakorns with Ken. ive been so busy. i'm pretty sure its great, but i know that i have to get updated myself.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Janie!! :p

I love them together.
My fav couple.
With Anne, I think she looks older then him. but it's only my opinion.

And him and Aom are cute too but Janie it is for me ^_^

nina07

sarNie Adult
From seeing the pics of them and the poster for their lakorn I would say Janie and him look good together. :)
I think Ann and him were okay in SB, but i liked them more in Oum Ruk lol :p