Ken & Noi

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
they make a cute couple! I wish they will play lakorn together or something but too bad noi is retiring from lakorn soon. :(

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
aww...that's ken's girlfriend? they're cute together!

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
gosh, ken is so so so freaking hot, almost as hot as my mos. noi is so beautiful too. they really look fantastic together. but noi should smile. kinda make it seemed like p'ken is crazy about her while she's not crazy about him in return. but yeah, they really look hot. i wish i could look like her and have a guy that look like ken with me, even if it's just for a couple of pictures. they are the hottest looking couple right now.

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
there freaking hot together, I never knew they were a couple thanks for sharing

natty

Chubs
lol i thought it was the opposite moonferrier.. to me it seems like noi is more in love with ken and wanting to get marry soo bad while ken just wants to wait

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
didn't those two play a lakorn together called Manous Ler Pendey in khmer i don't know what the thai title is

noungning

Heartless
aww they're cute... yeah noi is older than ken that's why it was something big in the beginning. they played in suer 11 thor... ken had a crush on noi in that movie lol it was cute!

and this other movie where she dresses kinda middle easternish i forgot the name of the movie :rolleyes: