Ken & Noi: Married

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
how old is ken and how old is his wife? many ppl are gonna get mad at me when i say this but his wife looks kinda too old for him. when i first saw the picture i was like "oh cool! his mom is pretty." but then it turns out to be his wife.

noungning

Heartless
how old is ken and how old is his wife? many ppl are gonna get mad at me when i say this but his wife looks kinda too old for him. when i first saw the picture i was like "oh cool! his mom is pretty." but then it turns out to be his wife.
lol... she is older than him but his mom haha... :lol:

yeah they signed the papers so it's official they're married though the reception won't be til january.

max

sarNie Elites
How lovely! In those pictures, I can actually tell that she is older than Ken, but still beautiful! Thanks for the pics!

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
Awwee congrats to them :wub:

At first I wasn't liking this couple very much because of the age difference but
they do seem so genuine towards each other- they prove that age is just a number

And its true about what has been said in the posts before about how Ken can hold off
his wedding especially at the height of his fame- but by deciding to marry her, it really
shows what kind a person he is and how much their love is

Its very inspiring, especially in today's world where everyone is basically rushing to
sign divorce papers!

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from thairath

i bet this is gonna be a big wedding like tao/nat's. i wonder who got invited. I'm sure Aom P did cuz shes one of noi's close friend.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know Aom Phiyada ish gonna be thea..probably Janie too huh? i dunno...but argh! i love Aom w/ Ken though.....sad..but i am very excited to see the wedding...i hope it's big...they deserve a big wedding...

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
They're all going, probably the whole ch 3!! Congrats to them, may their love last a lifetime!!

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
So happy for them , o think it was just an engagement, gosh they r so cute. They prove the people who doubt their relationship wrong. Best regard.