Ken & Noi: Married

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
THEY TRICKED US :lmao: ..how could they...i wuzn't prepare for tis!!!! my hua jai ish shattered..i wuz prepared for DB's split either..tum mai? tum mai?

credit: T-intermedia & manager co.th.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Aww there finally married best of luck to them!
I hope it's not going to be like the Mv in Bird Thongchai
the one w/ Ann and Ken!! hahaha well best of luck guys!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awww. Look at Ken and Noi. Such a beautiful couple :spin: . I'm in tears now :spin: . Nest of luck for them... I think that's a marriage, not an engagement.

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
It was neither the engagement nor the wedding. They went get bthe blessing from the princess. Their engagement will be held sometimes in November, and it will be no reporters allowed to that ceremony cuz it s a family thing. The wedding will be in Jan. That was what Ken said in Dao KraJai.....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow they look great! it's my first time to see their parents.
hey! is that ken's father an actor? i think i see him somewhere
before or perhaps he's just another look-a-likes. ^^;

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! blessing from the princess...Ken & Noi must realli be someting...eheehee..i'm reallie happie for them though..juz tat i wuzn't ready yet...i wuz like WHAT?! i thought it wuz gonna be in Jan...thank goodnes...

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, blessing from the princess?..amazing...aww noi cried. shes making me teary too. im so happy this day finally came for her. may their life be full of happinee

ken sure is one handsome groom.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...my heart stopped beating for eight postings that's approximately 2 and half minutes....LOL.....i'm still hyperventilating....

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
could someone translate what Ken and Noi said in the clip...I couldn't get the clip to work for me....and I can't read Thai well enough...Thanxz!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult

Aww...I love them! Ken is so sweet. I love how he calls Noi "Khun Noi". I love it when he says that it's whatever Noi wants, if she's happy, then he's happy. Awww...man...too sweet! You can tell that these two are extremely in love. They have been together for 7 years, and throughout those 7 years, I don't recall any nasty rumors or breakup story between the two. This goes to show that they are very committed to one another. Ken is a gentleman. You can tell by his gestures towards Noi and how he looks into her eyes. At the height of Ken's career, he could've hold off on the wedding for another couple of years afraid that his stardom might fall but instead, he chose to put that all aside for the woman he loves. Na Ruk Jing Jing!