Is it a boy or a girl?

• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
either one is fine...cause they got the beautiful genes...
that is true. but i dont want to sound mean but i am hoping that i wont get misunderstand that i am saying it toward ken and noi.

okay pretty couple tend to have okay babies not as cute as couple that are less attractive as i have seen majority of it true but not always.

talking about babies i love mix babies, they are like extremely beautiful. my cousin[i think that she is related] okay, she married a white guy and he is not hot, he has the dirty motorcycle look that you would find in movies, well not exactly he is less attractive but he is a very nice man. their baby girl is so cute, i just want to pinch her cheeks. and when she speaks hmong she looks so adorable. by the way she speaks more hmong than me, how sad.

my other cousin who has such a beauty and her husband is like totally hot and their baby is so-so.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
I say a baby girl!
I just have this feeling!!
But then I could be wrong!
AH, Cant wait til Noi give birth!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i tink she's dude in August or September....

LOL! i want it to be a girl now cuz my aunt is having a baby boy..she is due tis month...lol...she's in love w/ Ken too..she's like i'm going to marrie Ken's daughter for my son :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
so many babies this year in my family too and there is already enough. no more please. lmao.

my aunt1 is having a baby girl, my aunt2 is having a boy, my aunt3 just had a baby boy, my cousin just had a baby girl, my aunt close friend just had a girl [she is sort of like family], and the list go on.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haaha i still want it to be a boy keke.. dang girl is overpowerin keke.. we'll jus have to see the results keke..