Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ oh boy...i guess i'll still endure without subs ><

Andrew plays meanie roles well lol as well as cute/naive roles like in Torranee Nee Krai Kong

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
^ possibly wishbone, because she had it on her list but i'm not too sure anymore.
i really hope wishbone subs this because i want to watch and understand Andrew's lakorn, plus the story sounds really sweet too.

lol i actually kind of like the clothes. i wouldn't wear them now, but they're pretty to look at.
I don't think wishbone is planning to sub this anymore. It's not on her list now. Maybe someone else might.
I asked Wishy about it, but never got a response. If she doesn't sub it, I might have to segment this over on Viki because I really want to see this. I can't translate it into English, but maybe someone who speaks Thai will add the subs if I can upload the videos and add segment them. Hopefully, Wishy will sub it, though. :dance2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wonder when will this lakorn air? Because
I feel like it's taking for real for it to
air.
Yep this one its like Great/Matt lakorn it takes time to air maybe both are very good cos of their careful time limits.
But it won't be a long wait cos its almost March next week and the next airing line there is some that is so catch to see. :camera:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder is andrew gonna have any new lakorn for this year? besides this one. he rarely accept 2 at the same time

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh that lakorn with Janie called Taung Paun Kamathep I believe was the best. I own it and watch it over and over never got tired of it. Lol.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i think another Janie and Andrew lakorn would be cool! it should be drama too lol so they argue a lot again...

but first i really want to watch KSD

solin

sarNie Adult
This part mention i wanted Andrew and Yaya to take on the role 4 prissana
I think the same :coverlaf:
Andrew and Yaya would be perfect in Prissana

But for the moment, I only want to see KSD because It just like forever I'm waiting for it to be aired.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the same :coverlaf:
Andrew and Yaya would be perfect in Prissana

But for the moment, I only want to see KSD because It just like forever I'm waiting for it to be aired.
I know what you mean, it is taking so long. Im missing Andrew and this lakorn looks satisfying as of the moment. Hopefully we wont wait to long because I know theirs still other lakorn that needs to air also.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Not much more long wait maybe this might air on the next after Dome/Ploy, Great/Matt, Mongkut 2. KSD might air along side
Tawan Derd.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This one should air soon as they're rerunning ngao ruk luang jai... tawan deurd still has a long way to go in filming.