Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its amazing how andrew still look young and fresh!

thanks alice
you welcome Tinah now its the right date airing, 3rd April Friday weekend slot. i find Andrew and Mint they're cute its like
when i've watch Au with Gale.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Other cast:

To go look at more photos:
http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%873/2548/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%87.html

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if the girl in the wheelchair is Andrew sister in this lakorn. If so her character are friends with n'ek. Wow Mint posing with different guys, I wonder if they will be the cause of Andrew jealousy. :slapandkissse3: Those two little girls are really cute, I like their outfits. Thanks for sharing. I am so excited for this lakorn. Love my man Andrew!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Pang, the girl in the wheelchair is soo cute! ive always liked her. she has such a cute face

thanks for sharing

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for sharing the pictures!!! Andrew and Mint are looking cute together, i can't wait to watch!
one thing i love about this, the wardrobe is so pretty!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Pang, the girl in the wheelchair is soo cute! ive always liked her. she has such a cute face

thanks for sharing
Oh yes she is. I always like her and thought she's so pretty. I remember hoping she would become n'ek one day, I really like her in all of her lakorn. Oh especially I liked her in Yok Lai Mek as Rome younger sister.

I really want to see this lakorn.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures from Mint Nutwara my3space

she's cute and reminded me of Aump
Thanks for sharing! Yes she does look like Aump. I think Mint N has really grown on me, since her first lakorn. She has become more and more prettier, I want to see her acting and how much has she improve. More importantly her with Andrew, she's very lucky to be in this lakorn with Andrew. These days I don't see Andrew in any new lakorn really.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
nice!

augh, Andrew's going to be such a meanie.
it'll be nice to see Mint as n'ek and n'rai. i feel like she has it in her!

fanny

sarNie Adult
i think charm even look better in here than mint. they should switch charm and mint's character. i am so disappointed i finally get to see andrew come back on screen, but with arggggggggg.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Andrew and Mint look very akward with each other off screen. Andrew looks so serious and not that much talkative. Hope he and Mint have good chemistry onscreen.