Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Teaser credit from gappkoo's channel @klin077pantip
airing to replace kularb rai glay ruk weekend slot

tinah

sarNie Coma
the teaser actually look good. so cant wait to see andrew! mint look old with the thick make up and short hairdo. they dont suit each other

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It look like there will be some sweet romantic scene of Andrew and Mint, period style usually make the figure looks older.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
His character is aggressive. Judging from the teaser, mints acting seem to improve
its that aggressive usual thai p'ek jealous of the n'ek with some other guys around her, he hate her at first but later
turn to love can't wait to see the meannie Andrew once again and Mint acting does improve and her/Andrew look so cute
despite the age gap actually cute.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
on the cover, Mint has lots of makeup but looks like in the lakorn, she's more natural, which i like! plus of course, n'ek won't have as much makeup as n'rai!

lol Andrew rarely does gentle p'ek roles, at least from the ones i've seen of him, but i must say he suits aggressive roles very much! :thumbsup:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
its that aggressive usual thai p'ek jealous of the n'ek with some other guys around her, he hate her at first but later
turn to love can't wait to see the meannie Andrew once again and Mint acting does improve and her/Andrew look so cute
despite the age gap actually cute.
Yep they do look good together. She reminds me of Noon W back in the days, when she played these types of lakorn. Too bad Andrew have to wear his glasses in here, he look better without. I don't mind though. Yeah Mint I feel shes a good actor, even in her first lakorn I didn't think it was that bad. Theirs always room for improvement I guess. Hope to see all those Jealous, slap/kiss. I hope they have it.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to spicyforums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swuGfMGYOgI&sns=em

I saw some cute scene. I think it's airing after Kularb Rai Glay Ruk.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ahhh Andrew playing as an aggressive p'ek? I'll look forward to watching that. I'm crossing my fingers that Mint's character will be more tolerable compared to her role in NRLJ.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ we all do. lol. but it seriously looks like it'll be good!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pictures credit from paujinjong.com and pantip/Andrew Bloggang

Andrew and Mint is so adorable :cloud9:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
andrew still looks good :) mint doesn't seem very photogenic esp in the cover pics but in the videos she looks more young and natural.