Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
oh yeah!!!! Finally they're gonna air this!
I already like the beginning, it's a good
start. I hope they won't make it to draggy.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
haven't seen andrew for awhile (he's really good at keeping quiet and the reporters never write about him how can he do that? really good). i like it so far it's a remake so PJJ probably won't ruin it. one thing is nang'ek is suppose to be younger than pra'ek but mint n. looks as old, if not older than andrew. maybe mint chalida would be a better choice.

little

sarNie Adult
i'm liking this lakorn already miss andrew very much since tang parn gummatep his recent ones wasn't interesting so i skip it. i wasn't going to tune this but i gave it a try since matt/great ended but i love this so far. hope it's not like krgr how it's good in the beginning and middle towards end wasnt good. they should kept matt bratty all the way bicker with pr ek that would be 1 great lakorn. andrew so sexy when he asked his gf to give him 6 months until he propose to her cus he still have business to finish but his gf said why not marry first and andrew is so manly when he said that he wants to make a name for himself first since he just got to thailand and that he wants to be the man in house, family man he'll devoted and love only his wife and very much love and take care of his kids. so maybe this lakorn we'll see a baby with n'ek. I don't understand this is n'ek his step sister or what. i know andrew saw the lady cheating but did n'ek mom already have the child before she was with [p'ek dad. can't wait on fri ... man this makes me feel like with krgr,kkk, but now those lakorns aren't going as i expected it kind of lost interest but i still have this. n'ek aren't that weak even if she is she's proper,prim girl plus she's like to gossips abt p'ek i like that.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ :D lol i was also glad she likes to stand up to him and make fun of him.
i believe earlier in the thread someone said p'ek's dad intended to have p'ek marry n'ek, so even though p'ek thinks they're related they're not. thank you for letting us know what he said to his girlfriend, i didn't understand much of what they said.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
i too was quite amazed by the kids they chose to play young Andrews, they really look like him.

Alice, they're remaking Ban Sai Thong T-T Ch.7 i can't bare to imagine it. i like period lakorn very much and especially BST.

Bee, Margie's real mom???

i feel so bad for Mint when she is going to get slapped and fall into the water :angry:
yes i'm she is margie's real mom, she was also a cameo for Sarp Po Sah as silk store owner (Tanya and Chai's lakorn)

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Is anyone subbing this?I can understand maybe 20% only. Its already hard for me to understand modern lakorn,with period lakorn, its even harder.Finger crossed that some subbing team will sub this,chinese or eng,all fine for me.

flaber

sarNie Egg
Is anyone subbing this?I can understand maybe 20% only. Its already hard for me to understand modern lakorn,with period lakorn, its even harder.Finger crossed that some subbing team will sub this,chinese or eng,all fine for me.
AndrewGregsonFC#g/u is subbing this lakorn :thumbsup:
1 part of 1 ep is subbed already.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hope to see Andrew and Janie pair again soon. Love their first lakorn.
hooray this will be sub thanks to that person links. Somp9 I'm cheering for Andrew/Janie to have a reunion too :cheer:
for A-Jay team i come up a team name for them.

flaber

sarNie Egg
jjinxx
xingtze

You are welcome. That suber(s) is pretty fast.

P.S I'm watching also Jenny's and Andrew lakorn..
and it's amazing ... Andrew is like totally different person in Kehad See Daeng...he is soo into character.
And Mint - she is pretty fine in acting,and looks a lot better than on photos.

solin

sarNie Adult
It is finally out ! After all this waiting I am not deceived at all !
I am already in love with this lakorn...not only because of my Andrew lol.
But mostly because of the atmophere of the lakorn itself
I find the lakorn very beautiful...from the sceneries to the music

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to doolakorntv2
http://youtu.be/27Y0Z3iOB9o

They already have all of part two episode so check it out. I won't upload all of because we might as well watch it in eng sub whenever they sub this. Although I can't wait at all, and I am just going to watch it in thai. Lol.

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
I saw episode two also and it was so good!!!!
Mint and her childhood friend are adorable.
Andrew probably has the meanest and most blank
scary face for a p'aek lol but he still manged
to look handsome.

& OMFG! the preview for next episode looks intense.
This lakorn certainly did not disappoint me so far.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw episode two also and it was so good!!!!
Mint and her childhood friend are adorable.
Andrew probably has the meanest and most blank
scary face for a p'aek lol but he still manged
to look handsome.

& OMFG! the preview for next episode looks intense.
This lakorn certainly did not disappoint me so far.
I agree with every thing you said. This lakorn is really good so far, and I can't get enough of it. Mint and her friend is so cute, they made me smile and laugh each time they're together. I love how Andrew is always checking up on her, hiding from corner to corner. :hide: Lol. I bet he think Mint is like her mom and have guys around her all the time. It's going to become jealousy really quick. I don't like how Charm is hitting on the other guy though. Oh well I guess andrew can see how she really is. Yeah when Andrew acts mean he scares me, I feel bad for Mint when she crys, so sad. I can't wait for the next part.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I still don't like Mint but I can tolerate her in this one better than Ngao Rak. They made Noy a bit bratty here unlike the old version. Or maybe that's cause Mint gets a bitchy look whenever she talks to Andrew. In Sam's version the n'ek still looks sweet and prim when she talks back to
Mor Root.

little

sarNie Adult
at least she's not all that weak a bit bratty it's good. i cant get enough mor root is still cute sexy even with his eyeglases.