Hangul: 학교2013
Director: Lee Min-Hong, Lee Eung-Bok
Writer: Lee Hyun-Joo, Ko Jung-Won
Network: KBS2
Episodes: 16
Release Date: December 3, 2012 - January 28, 2013
Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:55

Plot
Seungri High School ranks as one of the worst of the 178 high schools in Seoul based on academic scores. Seungri High School is now busy preparing presentations for its new students. Class 2 is at the bottom of grade 2 at Seungri High. Nam-Soon (Lee Jong-Suk) is elected class president for grade 2, thanks to the support of Jung-Ho (Kwak Jung-Wook), who is a member of the school gang.
Se-Chan (Daniel Choi) is the top Korean language teacher at a famous institute in Gangnam. In order to improve the student's scores at Seungri High School, the school hires Se-Chan. When Se-Chan appears at the school's opening presentation, Nam-Soon becomes embarrassed.

fun

Expired Sarnie
So I went back to watch this and surprisingly finished this in 3 days. I didn't like how the story was put together. More than so I enjoyed the bromance (Nam Soo and Heung Soo) and womance (Gye Na Ri and Hye Sun) in here. My favorite character had to be Heung Soo, he was probably the only one who didn't annoyed me throughout the entire drama. Everyone else I wanted to facepalm especially Jung Ho and Eun Hye. 

The teachers, upper higher educators and parents are so corrupted!!! I don't think I will ever survive Korea's high school. They stress so much on memorization. I would be brain dead by now.