[KBS2] Mary Staying Out All Night

peaches

sarNie Elites
look like it isn't the best drama. the biggest flop ever. there are changing writer for episode 11-16 because the rating is low. geungeun couple was all hype from the start. i'm glad i didn't watch yet haha

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
look like it isn't the best drama. the biggest flop ever. there are changing writer for episode 11-16 because the rating is low. geungeun couple was all hype from the start. i'm glad i didn't watch yet haha
I think it's only a flop in Korea. But my sister told me international rating is really high & this is high even though viki.com doesn't have license to sub it yet. You're Beautiful was a flop in Korea too, but it's still one of the best dramas internationally. GeunGeun is cute & they have great chemistry.

OMG, i loved the beginning of this. Hopefully the new writer will do good then. The writer of Goong is out ;(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I can see the reason why it was selling well in Korea. I was too about to give up on this drama but G-couple kept me hopeful. I'm glad they will change the writer because episode 4-7 and a little of 8 upsets me.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
I'm really surprised this drama is a flop in Korean.
So far, i'm really enjoying and hooked on this drama! I can't wait to see more episodes =)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally finished ep 11. MK and MR is so cute together.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I'm going to skip episode 10. I officially dislike that actress girl. MK needs to push her out of his life. I'm so mad that they kissed and he didn't even pull away. jkldsahfiswaf hheniwhfioedbfuihoivgr ahsfvhdsiofjdjsklf dsjah viodflh eadvhdfsajifl hbedf hadi;lsf hdhvfuihdfoiadjs oldn ioh de;/vjc das;buhfaioe af;bcvodieafg ope cjbdsajvbra hfio vjkshio dsafhiuahyfioe fgjfd ahfiodahfioe

ahahhaha FRUSTRATED in episode 11. Gosh that actress is a BEEP!!! And I officially hate the MK's mother!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 12. There are cute scenes between Marie and MK but I am this close to giving up on this drama. It is seriously getting nowhere. If it isn't for Gcouple, I would have abandon this drama long ago!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I cannot finish ep. 14. I had to pause half way. I would point a gun at Marie's dad's head within a heartbeat. I actually wanted to kill him a few times throughout this drama. The only person again, I'm going to state again (sorry) is MK.

If JI's dad touches another strand of MK's hair, I'm going to chop him up into a million pieces and feed them to the fishes in the ocean! I too wanted to kill him since he appeared in here.

Okay I'm going to go attack the script writers, at this point I don't have an ounce of patient in me. I'm going to wait and watch the very last episode. Well let's see how calm I am in the morning. The script writer sure knows how to piss me off.

MK and MR are just too cute.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Finished ep 14 finally. OMG, can't believe it's ending already. Hopefully the ending is good. I almost cried at the end of epi 14 because they misunderstand each other again :( and it's Christmas Eve and his bday. The dads irritate me!! MR dad always says he loves her, but he can't let her be happy. Even though JI is marrying his daughter for the wrong reasons, he still wants them to marry. And JI's dad pisses me off. He thinks that just cause MR's mom married her dad, she had a horrible life. And thinks in order to keep his promise & protect MR, she needs 'money' & marry his son to have a happy life.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
k finished the drama with subs :) I like the conclusion of this drama. You don't have to be married to love one another & that's a great concept. Hilarious to the end. GeunGeun Couple = Awesomeness

fun

Expired Sarnie
Good casting gone wasted. Nice ending, but how they got to the end was the major disappointment.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finish this drama and I was disappointment how it end with Mae Ri dad & Byun Jung In dad and why Mae Ri dad doesn't want to see Mae Ri anymore.

Overall it was an okay drama. For the first few episodes I really enjoy Kang Moo Kyul & Wi Mae Ri scene together but when Byun Jung In show up in the story...I feel bad for Jung In through out this drama. I did not like Mae Ri at all how she act toward Jung In. She only care about Moo Kyul all the time. And when Jung In stared to fall in love with Mae Ri it was too sad. :teary: Mae Ri never give Jung In a chance at all It was only when she in trouble she would turn to him for help.

I thought I was going to like JSG role in here but it turn out that I like Kim Jae Wook storyline how sad for him and what he go through.

I love the scene when Mae Ri walk in to see Jung In & Moo Kyul in the bed room... :lmao3: and when Jung In came to live with Moo Kyul for a while it was sweet and cutie how Moo Kyul fell asleep on Jung In shoulder while he was driving. :crush:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:coverlaf: I also like Mk & JI them together too...The phone conversation when JI call to talk to Mk about the song and MK was outside getting water it was so cutie and funny what JI was thinking of the worst think... :whahuh: