[KBS2] Love in the Moonlight

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Love in the Moonlight aka Moonlight Drawn by Clouds (구르미 그린 달빛)

Stars: Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung
Support: Jung Jin Young (B1A4), Kwak Dong Yeun, Chae Soo Bin

Synopsis:
Hong Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung) is a shadow writer for men trying to date. She also accepts money to disguise as a man to date in those men's places. Due to a love letter she wrote for a client, she met Crown Prince Lee Young (Park Bo Gum). Hong Ra On does not know that Lee Young is the Crown Prince and Lee Young does not know that Hong Ra On is a woman. Somehow Hong Ra On becomes a eunuch in the palace due to the Prince's schemes and some of her own failed tactics to get out.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I need to watch this week's episodes. I'm definitely enjoying this drama. It's cute and funny, though it's a bit cringeworthy at times due to the fact that he treats her like a girl when he clearly thinks she's a "guy." lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Right? I had the exact same thought! This isn't the same treatment you would treat a guy... or is it? LOL.

Anyways, I remember waiting for this one since it's YJ's first lead role *sniffsniff* I only saw the first 3 eps but I'm pretty much getting hooked. YJ and BG are adorable~~~

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Finally caught up with this week's episodes. There are so many times where I am super convinced that he knows she's a girl but at the same time, he does things that shows he doesn't know. I'm getting so confused. Ahhh! Anyways, loving the drama so far! Can't wait for next week's episodes! Eeek!