[KBS2] Iron Man

fun

Expired Sarnie
Like really the official English title is Blade Man but in Korean it is Iron Man. Why can't it be Blade Man in Korean too? So stupid. The plot is even stupid. I am not a big fan of lead actress, so this will be difficult to watch since it is not license yet on Viki. I will wait until Viki has it up or probably will never get to watch this.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought the title was a bit ridiculous, then I read the synopsis and saw the poster pics...even more ridiculous. Total turn off. Haha. Plus Shin Se Kyung, that's three strikes for me. Love Dong Wook, but this drama is not on my to-watch list. Haha. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ridiculous Man shoupd have been the English title. I only want to check it out for the insanity plot and how will this hot mess turn out. Korean dramas that are in the Wednesday-Thursday timeslot right now sucks big time. I need something during the middle weekk to keep me busy while I wait for my weekend and Mon-Tues dramas. I guess its a sign that I should go back to finish Rising.Sun.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Ridiculous Man shoupd have been the English title. I only want to check it out for the insanity plot and how will this hot mess turn out. Korean dramas that are in the Wednesday-Thursday timeslot right now sucks big time. I need something during the middle weekk to keep me busy while I wait for my weekend and Mon-Tues dramas. I guess its a sign that I should go back to finish Rising.Sun.
The K dramas that are airing now aren't really interesting to me at all... I'm stuck watching Thai lakorns for now. Haha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This is actually enjoyable. Lots of funny scenes. xD
I hope Shin Se Kyung visits the Roommate house with LDW, that would be awesome.

** The ending was very unsatisfactory. The fact that they cut it to 18 eps. is disappointing. I hate it when they do that. Lead us on and then give us less than good. -_-