[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I just got the time to watch Yeonjin's first kiss scene! Captain Yoo makes it so cool :yummy: lol. He kisses her then stops thinking that she needs to put down the wine bottle so he puts it down on the counter for her then goes back for her lips but she gives him the refusing look....Aww I understand why she refuses his kiss or showing subtle gesture of not wanting to be kissed. She is not ready to be his girlfriend, is not ready to take their relationship to the next level yet....*Sigh, but Captain Yoo does make that kiss sexy :spicy: :faint:.

@gigidah & @xxgreen27 - thank you for the websites :)!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i loooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee their friendship sooo much soo genuine , such a joy to watchthis drama seriously extremely great job they are did wooooww woooooow :bravo:   

Ms.Zoe

Friendship? Yeonjin? I need to catch up with eps 5 & 6 this weekend!!!

Ohhh, Captain Yoo does not have to retire, he could just get promoted & works in an office, it is safer & his wife does not have to worry :lolyup:. Although I would like to see him as a stay at home dad but it will be a waste of his military skills though lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omgggg can someone give an award to the director to the actors to everyone who worked in this drama :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the best drama I EVER EVER SINCERELY SAYING I EVER WATCHED IN MY LIFE this like the one in a while drama that you will ever see where they give you such a beautiful meaning of love friendship sacrifice humanity all in one in such of extraordinary way and mix between the joy and the sadness i don't know what more to say hat off :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Ok.... I just watch until ep 6... And wow..... It worth my time.... Its been long time i stopped watching kdrama(the last one i think kmhm) and yes.... IM HOOOKED right now.... I love the secondary cp here.... Maybe i should prepare tissue for next ep.....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
such a sweet music with such a breathtaking feeling loved it :heart: :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgPrvWtc_jM

Ms.Zoe

One of many reasons why I like DotS as the more I continue to watch it the more things I find from it that I like, for example like these Rabbit Fox pillow cushion dolls/stuffed animals. Personally I like cute kawaii stuffed animals a lot :lol:.

And there is this photo. I saw this photo a few days ago & did not think much about it, did not know who are the animated characters on top are. Coincidently, I was at one website reading news & there was a news about these animated characters, turned out they are main characters in the new, just released Disney animated movie called Zootopia. I thought it was cool that the stuffed animals were drawn as Yeonjin :lol: & now there are Lt. Judy Hopps (rabbit) & Nick Wilde (fox) as shown in the photo above with Yeonjin :lol:.

It is like somehow everything is connected with one another in many different ways. This has got me thinking about the animals fox & rabbit, they are in the predator & prey relationship. I wonder if the writers meant to include the stuffed animals because they want to convey some kinds of messages from these stuffed animals, such as Captain Yoo & Dr. Kang have differences like the 2 animals or the stuffed animals are cute so they just want to include them in the drama :scratchhead2: & the fans just illustrated them as Yeonjin :lol:. Anyway this drama makes me think too much on different subjects, that is why it is so good!!

Cr to all rightful owners, as tagged & SHK dc

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me what made this drama a huge world wide success is due to the genius writing of the story and the director to be honnest i feel the director execute this story extremely goooodddd with the good equipement and the high quality of cameras it made me realize for a drama to be a success the first thing you need is a good meaningful story writing in a good way then you need a good production and a very talented director who will be able to read the story well to be able to transform the words writing on the paper become a story seeing by image vision so here the vision of the director play a huuuuggggeeeeeeeee part in making this drama extraordinary then you will need the right cast to be able to execute the director's vision and be able to show off the emotions and omg ALL THE ACTORS ALL OF THEM IN THIS DRAMA ARE DOING A FASCINATING JOB and here we should give credit to the persons who choose the cast cause they surely can't come up with a better cast this is one drama that will be remembered for a loooooooooonnnggg time :clap2:

Ms.Zoe

I know right, DotS's fans are so creative :lolyup:...there are the funny humor sides to almost all of Yeonjin's scenes :lol:.

This photo is creative too, DotS fans are so cool, I am happy to be one of them :)!

The top left picture is SHK's actual childhood photo :cry: happy tears, she was so cute, so cool when little kids wear their graduation gowns & caps...too bad :cry:, where I went to school back then, they did not have graduation ceremony for little kids :cry:....the rest of the pictures in the photo are pictures used in DotS.

Cr to SHK dc

cecilia

Staff member
I finally caught up *It took me two hours to finish one episode last week due to buffering issue (or one too many people watch it all at once in Viki)*

Nothing beats seeing your man coming back to check on your safety ... I love love Captain Yoo. I like how he tries to make up for things that he couldn't do with her at the beginning of the serie. I like how he tries to find moments to make his moves on her when they're alone ... and I like how he respects her and gives her time when he sees the resistance in her to step back from approaching her. I also love how he asked her in the last episode to confess or not ... and i especially love it how he drops everything in Korea (not taking vacation) and flew back to check on her in person to see if she's safe from the earthquake incident in URK. That worry talk at the end of episode 6 was so sweet .. I end up using it as my gif :)

Anyway, if you're a fan of SJK,  you must watch NICE GUY. He was so good in there ... I became a fan. I love his acting and most importantly his expressive eyes/facial expression.  Of course, I love his smile as well. I could be all upset at him with n'ek but as soon as he smiles everything disappear lol So yes, if you're caught with this and need another one of his to kick in then do that one. I end up wanting to ship Moon Chae Won and him in there because of their chemistry. I think I might end up shipping him and SHK in here just because I like her as Dr. Kang and yes, they have sizzling chemistry as well.

cecilia

Staff member
I forgot to add that I'm with Dr. Kang and her hesitation to love him in return .. I would do the same if he tells me one thing and acts another. I truly believe that if he says he misses her/wants to be with her and/or to even make time for her then he needs to show her that by following through with it; no need of creating empty promises.

There was a famous quote that I really like and when that happened between them I'm reminded of it. It goes something like this:

“The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her.” ― Bob Marley.

For a bit, their situation sounds like the above. I QUESTION if he wants to love her or just play around with her emotions ... he came and swept her away to leave her behind to dwell on the little memory he gives her and now with all these 'sudden' actions it's obvious the she is in doubt/hesitate. I'm in doubt with her as well because I know it's really hard to walk away from someone who you're attracted to, it's hard to put a stop in your mind/heart to not be hopeful, and it's hard to let go of everything when you're constantly face with him. Also, as someone who has a similar experience I admire Dr. Kang for sticking with her gut feeling (until she said she regrets for not confessing the truth to him) to not tell him how she really felt. It would have made things complicated later, especially a woman like her who will probably think he took her for granted. Anyway, pushing that aside, because I know Captain's Yoo story and that he didn't do it intentionally, I'm rooting for her to give him a chance.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are just in struggle between being realistic and reasonable and chose to avoid being in unstable dangerous risked relationship and between following their heart and despite the danger and all the obstacle that the natura of their job represent they will chose to endure it simply cause they feel their love may overcome it in this stage MY is the one who has more the choice and the hand up and she know if she said yes to his confession she has to say yes to all the danger and the risks and the sacrifices coming with him she can't be selfish in this relationship if she accept him and love him she need to accept all his life too she can't change it and it's all depend on her and her decision YJ already made himself clear that he will not force her or put pressure on her to accept being with him he will respect her decision even if it mean broken his heart , that's how i see their relationship so we will see what MY will decide and will she accept to endure everything for him and will she convince herself that she loves him to that point 

i found a FMV to share :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hHdljimInM