[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Finding that special someone is not easy, if a couple finds each other, it is truly a blessing, both are equally lucky :).

I don't mind if my special someone is younger than me, I will let the age difference slides just as long as he had passed all of my requirements :D.

Here are their letters to their fans:

On July 5, Song Hye Kyo wrote on her official fan cafe, "Song Joong Ki was a colleague I worked well with at first. After working on a drama project together, I felt our values and thoughts were similar, and we communicated well no matter what we talked about."

She added, "As he was a good colleague and friends, we contacted each other after our project was finished, and that's how we got to know each other. The trust he made me feel after a long time and the trust in the future I had with him made me realize his sincere feelings towards me. That's when I became sure."

Song Joong Ki also posted to his fan cafe:

"I met a drama project that made me shine and was an honor to me, and I made a precious friend who spent that happy time with me. We confirmed our sincere feelings for each other and became a couple who loved each other. At the beginning of 2017, we made a promise to each other to spend the rest of our lives together. We'll fill what we each lack with love, and we'll live a new life where we can face difficulties together. I plan to marry Song Hye Kyo at the end of October 2017. I wanted to let you all know of my sincere intentions earlier, but it's not something I can decide on my own. My family's opinions are also all precious, and it was a situation where I had to think carefully and discretely. I had an upcoming movie that involved many people's passion and efforts, and as an actor, I didn't want my personal life to negatively affect the film crew and staff. In the future, I'll live as a cool actor and stable head of a family. Please cheer on our good destiny. Thank you."

Cr to allkpop.com

P

PrincessKarina

Finding that special someone is not easy, if a couple finds each other, it is truly a blessing, both are equally lucky :).

I don't mind if my special someone is younger than me, I will let the age difference slides just as long as he had passed all of my requirements :D.

Here are their letters to their fans:

On July 5, Song Hye Kyo wrote on her official fan cafe, "Song Joong Ki was a colleague I worked well with at first. After working on a drama project together, I felt our values and thoughts were similar, and we communicated well no matter what we talked about."

She added, "As he was a good colleague and friends, we contacted each other after our project was finished, and that's how we got to know each other. The trust he made me feel after a long time and the trust in the future I had with him made me realize his sincere feelings towards me. That's when I became sure."

Song Joong Ki also posted to his fan cafe:

"I met a drama project that made me shine and was an honor to me, and I made a precious friend who spent that happy time with me. We confirmed our sincere feelings for each other and became a couple who loved each other. At the beginning of 2017, we made a promise to each other to spend the rest of our lives together. We'll fill what we each lack with love, and we'll live a new life where we can face difficulties together. I plan to marry Song Hye Kyo at the end of October 2017. I wanted to let you all know of my sincere intentions earlier, but it's not something I can decide on my own. My family's opinions are also all precious, and it was a situation where I had to think carefully and discretely. I had an upcoming movie that involved many people's passion and efforts, and as an actor, I didn't want my personal life to negatively affect the film crew and staff. In the future, I'll live as a cool actor and stable head of a family. Please cheer on our good destiny. Thank you."

Cr to allkpop.com
Aw! Thanks for sharing! That was sweet of them both. I really like him. I think he seems like a decent human. It's hard to be decent when you are a celeb! :)

Ms.Zoe

The second song is telling a story, SHK is the lady & SJK is the man singing the song :).

*Sigh I wish them all the best too. When I think about them, I giggle lol. I think of many possible scenarios leading up to their wedding announcement. Now I think of it, they did in many ways had showed signs in how they wore clothes, interacted with each other & how they talked about one another but those signs didn't popped out, they were subtle.

I read that he proposed to her in a Japanese restaurant in Tokyo <- Kyo lol. He put the engagement ring in her food, when she saw it, she got really emotional & cried.

I really want to see her engagement ring, I think it is a ring with simple decor but an elegant & classical one. Oh I can't wait to see their wedding rings too!

Ms.Zoe

They have their wedding photoshoot in San Francisco :love:. Great choice they made.

Disclaimer: there are many edits in the clip lol.

Cr to Korean News Channel

Ms.Zoe

No more birthdays as a bachelor for this mister after this birthday :p. Happy Birthday to SJK!

imageproxy.png

Cr to rightful owner

Ms.Zoe

I am having a difficult time choosing which cover I like best. Looking forward to inside photos.

Screenshot_2017-10-15-12-40-49-1.png Screenshot_2017-10-15-12-41-05-1.png Screenshot_2017-10-15-12-41-14-1.png

Cr to Vogue Korea

cecilia

Staff member
My very first kpop love had a baby girl today ... soon, it'll be them T____T

The selfish me can't accept this reality lol
I need another vacation lol

Ms.Zoe

Yes I just saw the news on IG more than an hour ago. My sister she likes Rain too, she says he isn't good looking at first but the more you look at him, he will look good so yea she likes his looks lol.

Yup, soon there will be baby/mini Song lol.....in less than a week from now they will become one lol.

cecilia

Staff member
I was so heart broken when he started dating ... more broken when he’s married. Happy and sad now that he has a baby. I known him since 2002 — it’s devastating and hard to let go! Lol Never like anyone as much as him ... until Song Jong Ki and Wallace came along lol thank goodness, Wallace’s married so I’m not as broken but Jong Ki *sigh* there goes my heart again lol

Did I tell you? I found another man crush — Song Minho from Winners. I love his voice!

Ms.Zoe

You have known Rain since 2002 same amount of time that I have known SHK. I knew SHK from Autumn in My Heart in 2002, it was in one episode that she has on this hair ban with the hairstyle that I used to have too (can't find that episode) so from that episode on I have followed her.

How did you know Rain? Let me guess you love his voice (dance moves too?) as now you love Song Minho's voice? :D Another Song guy lol.

cecilia

Staff member
I like low manly voice lol I knew him as a singer first.

Minho -- listen to his nice voice -- he kindda look like SJK :)

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

I like low manly voice lol I knew him as a singer first.

Minho -- listen to his nice voice -- he kindda look like SJK :)
Which one is him? Lol

My man crush for the last more than 4 months :love::icon12::icon12::love:...While Big Boss is my man crush in modern drama...this man is my man crush in wuxia land :p.

Cr to rightful owners

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
Wallace is my all realm man crush lol I like Jong Ki in modern drama -- like Captain Yoo and Ma Roo.

Minho is the rapper (in white) -- Taeyang is the feature singer. He sung, "Wedding Dress."

Here's a better view of him,

Ms.Zoe

I am over the moon to present to you - :icon12: Mr. & Mrs. Song :icon12:.

Ahhh first married couple not related to me that I adore lol & first shipping couple I shipped that I am able to see their wedding through photos & videos :icon12:.

upload_2017-10-31_10-59-44.png

I love their wedding theme.....just B E A U T I F U L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upload_2017-10-31_10-57-59.png

Muahhhhhhhh :love:

upload_2017-10-31_11-12-40.png

So classic......This photo was taken in San Francisco beginning of Oct or Sept 2017

upload_2017-10-31_11-8-18.png

So many photos & videos of their wedding....Ahhhh floating on a Sea of Song Sweetness......to be continued :D.

Cr as tagged & to all rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

The beautiful bride

upload_2017-10-31_11-29-20.png

The handsome groom

upload_2017-10-31_11-33-29.png

Flowers & wedding ring

upload_2017-10-31_11-30-19.png

I think Mrs. Song was getting a little teary (happy) & Mr. Song was comforting her....he massaged her hand (probably thinking "it's alright darling, I am always right beside you" :D) & I guess her hair was in her face so he also got the hair out, making sure she always look beautiful lol (see video link below)...Mr. Song taking care of Mrs. Song & she does the same :icon12:.

upload_2017-10-31_11-59-47.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba6xF44FGyw/?hl=en&tagged=songsongcouple

Cr as tagged & to all rightful owners

Last edited: