[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I could not believe this news *pinch cheek* :eek: Aahh it's true --- SHK will be SJK's guest star at his Chengdu fan meeting on 6/17th :cheer:... Just days they were at Baeksang Arts Award ceremony & within less than 10 days they will be seen together again :aaaaa:, I can't wait, what an awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

At this upcoming fan meeting of SJK there is a list of songs, currently 6 total & You're My EVERYTHING is on the list...*Inhale & Exhale :aaaaa:...Now I am absolutely looking forwards to this special fan meeting of his :thumbup:.

I have been singing "Reunited & it feels so GOOD, Reunited because we understood" for days now & I am not going to stop singing it anytime soon :D. Reunited does feel GOOD! :D.

Ms.Zoe

Another fanmade mv of Breathless. I like it how he said SHK as his partner in his acceptance speech for popular actor. SJK & SHK did not win best actor & best actress awards but they won popular actor & actress award & I believe there is only 1 award for them lol...I do feel like this award is like their baby LOL, they worked hard to win this award. Right after best actress name was announced, SJK grabbed SHK's hand while she was happily clapping for the winner (see 2nd video)...A very sweet gesture from SJK, there were many skinships from them :icon12:, more from SJK :D. Oh one last piece of info, the white dress SHK wore is actually a wedding dress :love:, no wonder it is a beautiful dress.

Angel Sanchez Spring 2013 wedding dress

Cr as tagged & to all rightful owners

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Why he looks so seductive? The best part is when he wipes his mouth, he looks like a vampire who just drank blood lol. I'm not a lipstick person but I am willing willing| to put this lipstick on :D.

Cr as tagged, Song Joong Ki Song Hye Kyo Couple

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

I think this fanmade mv hasn't been shared yet?

I had a dream very early this morning & this mv describes my moods right now :D lol. It is well done, lyrics go well with DotS scenes!

Another fanmade mv covering the song Hello.

Cr to Korean Drama Love & MVTeeVee

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

If I was on stage with him at his fan meeting in Hong Kong, I would be willing willing| to help him eat those portions of durian. He was having a difficult time trying/eating them lol. I would have no problem because I love durian, love it's smell & taste :D !!!!!!!!

Cr as tagged & to rightful owner

Ms.Zoe

This is one of my favorite scenes in DotS :love: :D...actually it's just only in my imagination LOL. DotS did not deliver this scene that I have always wanted so I just went ahead & made it :D.

Cr as tagged

sarN

sarNie Granny
This is one of my favorite scenes in DotS :love: :D...actually it's just only in my imagination LOL. DotS did not deliver this scene that I have always wanted so I just went ahead & made it :D.

Cr as tagged

LOL , girl stop, that's one of the best photoshop images I seen HAHAHA

Ms.Zoe

:pancarta: Girl, Thank You :D. I did it using Paint. Wait till I learn how to photoshop then that photo will look very REAL hahaha. It's actually one of my wildest dream scenes, bandage up a good looking man with 6 packs ab! :D.

LOL , girl stop, that's one of the best photoshop images I seen HAHAHA

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
You have better skills than me LOL , I couldn't even put a puzzle together. I'm sure you'll get better w/practice , with just that image there , you already prove ur skill to be at Walt Disney level lol

Ms.Zoe

Aww, thank you :). Speaking of Walt Disney, there are edited photos of them like Disney's prince & princess due to that they were hand in hand together at Baeksang Arts Award ceremony lol.

Hey, have you seen 2 of my comic strips of them in here yet?

You have better skills than me LOL , I couldn't even put a puzzle together. I'm sure you'll get better w/practice , with just that image there , you already prove ur skill to be at Walt Disney level lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I see all the post in this thread, I know u crazy about Cap. Yoo as much as beachboy, though he refuse to admit it lollll .

cecilia

Staff member
Too me awhile to see what you're doing with the DOTS edit of CY and Dr.Kang lol good job for making it looks so close like an one shot/scene :)