[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I want her dress & her jewelries :love:.

Love her dress color, love the photography style of these photos.

Cr as tagged

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

I like them both & what they wore :D. Such a gentleman SJK is, reminds me when Captain Yoo helped Beauty get onto the motorboat lol.

Btw I edited the photo you could not view back then, I also added another photo, check them out :).

SJK was like her date to the prom. He was so attentive to her.

So happy walking with him, maybe a first for me seeing her walking the red carpet with a costar that she was so happy :).

Cr as tagged

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
The envious me says she's happy because of DOTS success lol

I like her blue dress but not a fan of tube cut, if that makes sense.

Ms.Zoe

Lol, I think it's both - SJK & DotS success :D.

Okay another photo of them lol. Aww he is looking at her :icon12:

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

Lol yeah they are prom King & Queen lol.

These roses could replace the corsage lol.

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

I guess every scene of Big Boss & Beauty is my favorite scene lol & of course this scene too. I will spazz about this scene when I am on my laptop lol because there are so many things I want to spazz on about it :D.

Cr as tagged & to rightful owner

cecilia

Staff member
My favorite was of her covering his eyes after seeing him struggle with losing Argus, the person who he saved and the person who he killed. It's hard ... but as his woman I understand (picturing myself in MY's shoe). It's no wonder she loves him so so much after all the sacrifices he went through to prove his love for her ... he's really is her knight in shining armor.

One thing I really like about Captain Yoo is his respect for women -- especially the woman he fell in love with. Despite how rude/mean she is to him, he still stays compose and take her every painful words to heart with care. I really love man like this ... and even when she complains or preach to him he still sit there and listen to her with an open heart. Now, I'm going to cry because there is no such man like him in real life --- I find it really sad and rude when the man I like blabber what I say instead of agreeing to disagree and sit there to listen my adoration/rant. A good man is someone who will sit there and listen to you speak nonsense of your admiration without being annoyed because he knows at the end of the day I'm his, always is and always will <3

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Men like Captain Yoo are only to be found in drama land lol. Most men is real life often give up too easily on the women they are pursuing unlike our Captain he does not know to give up lol, doesn't take "No, I don't want to go out with you or No, I don't want to be your woman" and etc. for answers. So I could only do this :love: staring in happiness in drama land for men like him & :crybaby2:cry like you knowing this specimen of men does not exist in real life. Maybe they do exist but only at 0.01% rate lol, so rare that I may not have a chance to know one of them or maybe they had extinct already :risas3:.

Oh well I will leave to destiny & fate to guide me also reminding myself to keep me eyes & ears wide open when a good man comes my way :risas3:.

These two are :love: so beautiful together.

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

Why do they give me those indescribable feelings? Lol :)...why their collaboration in DotS came at the right moment in time when it seemed like almost everything I like became real, are becoming real...& hopefully will become real *Sigh :).

It would be nice if the lady seated in front of SJK sat somewhere else so I could see his whole face while turning to look at SHK lol.

Cr to rightful owners

spanky

sarNie OldFart
sigh...i'll prob. forever stay single because there appear to be a rare breed of such "men"

cecilia

Staff member
Idk lol, are you referring "I" as Captain Yoo or you Ms.K ? :D

Ms.K, I believe this song Once Again is your favorite? :D
Both .. CY and I lol

I love this song more than any of the ost in the drama -- it gave of a yearning love vibe for that 'one' person ...

Last edited: