[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Time for Ms. Song :), can't wait to see inside photos :love:.

More info of the magazine, go here http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/05/16/...e-covers-the-june-2016-edition-of-elle-china/

Here is the full photo of that one photo I shared in the previous page. I am sure that SJK must had his right arm & hand on SHK (look in the area where SHK's left hand was at) :D. So during his fan meeting in China he shared a few photos from his phone, in those few photos were this photo & the other photo I shared in the previous page, SHK were in two of those photos standing next very close to SJK.

Cr as tagged & to rightful owners

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

It looks so real but no it's not. I wish to see them walking the red carpet together soon :).

Love her look from head to toes :D.

That leg bump LOL :D

Cr as tagged & celiahish

Ms.Zoe

Who is cuter? :) Or both are cute LOL

Inside photo from Marie Claire Korea June 2016 issue

Info on SHK's ELLE magazine - photoshoot took place on Jeju Island & the cover caption says "Song Hye Kyo: The Man I Love is Humorous" (translated by khxy).

I think she is in love :icon12: lol. I do like a guy who could make me smile, laugh too :D. I guess almost every lady would want that too :).

Cr as tagged & couch-kimchi.com

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
Wow! That picture of him cuddling the puppy/dog -- I want!!! lol

Ms.Zoe

Just because they looked so much alike. Smiled so happy - "where are your eyes SK pair?" :D.

Just because I like her profile, her mole & facial skin up close :D.

Ms.Zoe

Thought this is funny :D

then in Nice Guy 2012

recently in DotS 2016

Ms.Zoe

Cecilia, you could also hug while you are touching him too :p.

Me too, I want to touch & hug him too. He is all sweaty but that is alright :risas3:. Personally I like to hug & touch my man after he finished taking a shower, he would be all clean & smell so fresh. Men body wash smell so nice :naughty2:.

I was looking for photos to do a funny post for DotS so I happened to see these 2 photos therefore I got the idea how time positively change him so much :).

Ms.Zoe

Oh wait, I just read again what I wrote previously. You mean smell his natural scent? Lol

Yes I like to smell his scent too lol.

Ms.Zoe

SJK has been receiving lots of endorsements, one is for Cuchen rice cooker.

Hmm, he could cook rice for me anytime LOL:pancarta:.

Cr as tagged

cecilia

Staff member
He can just be my meal lol

The rice looks good .. I'm so exhausted from work, haven't ate since all day, i can use some of it now lol

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Do share him with me lol...but we could not, we will need him alive to enjoy :D. How could we, right? Look at his cute face here lol :)

I just found this nice gif of him taking a shower, could not wait to hug, touch & smell him later LOL :D

Cr to rightful owners

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Maybe it is not ideal for me to look at SJK's shower gif because I get delusional ideas every time I look at it :D.

You're welcome cecilia!

Last edited:

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
well well.. Just finished reading all the comments on here. From page 1-31. I must say.. Dang!!! Lol
More pics of Kim Ji Won please. Hahahaha