[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
The ending could have been better. I want a better ending too @cecilia.

Hehehe I could make 2nd comic strip because ep 16 does not have what I have in mind for comic strip :D.

I couldn't get over Big Boss & Beauty kiss scenes :p.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the end was the typical classical ending that they shouldn't made it that classical they should made it as special as dots was but it's still beautiful and for me the best moment was the last 10 min that was creative from then and original

Ms.Zoe

:dancing:A few hours ago I ordered DotS Vol 1 OST plus 52 pages booklet, this order does not have the poster with it unfortunately but I could get the poster some other time if I want. I really want the OST songs from Vol 1 & photos of the Songs (Big Boss & his Beauty) :dancing:.

Ms.Zoe

I miss Beauty & Big Boss and SHK & SJK a lot a lot a lot :(:crybaby2:

I need to go eat & drink something to be less sad LOL :icon_popcorn: :icon_cafe:

A very cute fanmade mv of KYOKI

Cr as tagged

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
the ending was supposed to hv been different but they changed it so thats why they hv this ending instead and the second leads were supposed to hv a bed scene but they cut it out

Ms.Zoe

I read about the second leads' bed scene was cut out too & I also read that initially YSJ was not a Captain but a doctor LOL, thanks goodness they chose a Captain over a doctor for him or else there will be no Big Boss and Captain Yoo LOL :D. Well I think since DotS is SJK's first drama after military discharge, Captain role is more easier for him to act not that he could not act convincingly as a doctor (SJK had played as a doctor before).

Ms.Zoe

I was reminded of Captain Yoo when I saw the cute soldier cartoon guy & and the cute cartoon girl is Mo Yeon :p.

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

Sigh :( last day of DotS special treat, there was no epilogue :confused:, why why why. I was really looking forward to it. Anyway, this is when I need my imagination :aplastao:. I got my 2nd comic strip all done :p.

Ms.Zoe

For some odd reason I guess because I really like the ocean, I like beach proposals so this inspired me to do this comic strip for DotS. Si Jin bringing Mo Yeon to shipwreck beach in ep 3 for the first time was like a first date for them. I realized while creating this ep 3 was the 1st ep shown in March LOL hahaha sorry I am still into DotS numerology :D.

Like I commented before, I think DotS ending could have been better. It would be more satisfactory if we get a sneak peek of what the future holds for YeonJin, I think it is self explanatory that they are happily together in ep 16 but that was not enough considering how many obstacles & the magnitude of those obstacles they had overcame so Si Jin proposing to Mo Yeon is not asking for too much if no babies & wedding for them :p.

Oh since SJ is Big Boss, his woman is Little Boss :D. I love their height difference. It is very interesting that back then SJK liked tall women. I read that he once dated a tall woman, but this like of his changes to petite women in his recent interview for DotS. Hmmmm....;) left me thinking, has a special petite woman made an impact on him for him to suddenly change this like of his? And he also said (if I remembered correctly) that he wants to settle down soon:eek:, My Goodness, he sounds like he wants to be Captain Yoo :D. And SHK in her latest DotS interview maybe a few days ago wants to get married.

I remember when DotS cast had a group interview back in late Feb or early March, SHK was asked whether Captain Yoo should confess or apologize for the red wine kiss in the kitchen, she said he should confess because she is getting old, she has no time to waste :applaudit:HAHAHA. As a woman I have to agree with her LOL :D!

I like SJ's response "Your wish is my command!" :D.

Mission Possible => Completed :D

Cr to :campeon2:Me :D

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Thank you @cecilia :besos:! Hehehe I could have decrease my use of words Beauty & Big Boss LOL :D. Hey do you still have your JLR's comic strips? I'd like to read them :).

cecilia

Staff member
No, don't have them anymore -- don't even know where I saved it on my external drive lol

I like yours so keep doing them when you have time ...

Ms.Zoe

Some interesting info about KyoKi & DotS I knew but did not have time to share before. SHK has confirmed that the writer of DotS has adapted some details in the script to match some aspects of her life & SJK's life too. There could be more info of KyoKi in DotS that have not been shared. How awesome is that for Mr. Song & Ms. Song to have a drama with pieces of their lives into it & it became such a BIG HIT Kdrama!

Here are the info:
1. SHK lives with her mother & KMY lives with her mother
2. SJK's family own car washing company, during his free time he would help his family with the business
3. I saw a photo of JK's jersey shirt 23 but back then I did not know that no. 23 is his favorite number & the day 23rd is the day Big Boss and his Alpha team have a mission of protecting Red Velvet in episode 16

So Big Boss & his Alpha were protecting Red Velvet on the 23rd of what month? I think March, 1 day before Dr. Kang when on her medical tv show (that scene in ep 16 when she said she is too busy to have a boyfriend :D :D :D ) & 2 days before Big Boss got promoted on March 25, 2016. That was like a month ago HAHAHA which is also funny was that like a month ago my sister ate Red Velvet cheesecake, unfortunately she did not buy me any for my special day instead she bought me dragon fruits :D.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I finally saw the ending , busy getting emotional drain from 'marriage contact' T T , anywho, I just knew it , like a lakorn, Beach Ending HAHAHA

Ms.Zoe

I think it ended at the shipwreck beach, the scene at Vancouver I think it is just for fun, maybe hinting DotS 2 :D.

Well I do want the Songs to work together again but in a movie with an awesome plot!

Ms.Zoe

:risas3: This is one of many favorite scenes in DotS, excellent work by Beauty :clapclap:

I love her facial expression when she said she is too busy for a boyfriend. Hahaha that was what he said to her when he asked her if she has a bf or not as she was tending to his wound in ep 1 LOL :D. Now she took that same line to get back at him LOL.

I love her, she & I could be sisters :D. We would get along & would be on the same page on how to deal with men :D.

(The video is reversed)

Cr as tagged

Last edited: