[KBS2] Bridal Mask

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I don't know why people are going crazy over bridal mask... o_O ... it isn't that great! It started out great up until Mok Dan found out Lee Kang To is the bridal mask then after that it went down hill.

I'll still finish the series but I'll definitely wait til it over so I can fast forward this stupid back & forth, never getting anywhere nonsense. It drives me mad. Makes me wanna throw my phone across the room watching it..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha Noy, I don't even know where to begin about how much this drama sucks yet I can't seem to let go. I guess its one of those drama you just want to bitch at while you are comfortably at home doing nothing lol cause that is what it does to me. I am sitting on the sofa all comfy and then you will see slippers flying along with whatever I have around me at the time of watching this lol

neena

sarNie Adult
I just started this drama yesterday, to kill time while I wait for Arang...I am kind of hooked on it. I loved his brother as Bridal Mask. Shin Hyun Jun who played Kang To's brother, the original BM until his exit from the show in episode 6, WOW, he's amazing to watch. Him as the fool of the family and Bridal Mask..he was superb in these roles and I hope he wins a lot of awards as supporting actor for this show. The writers are good, they made me hate Kang To from episodes 1-4 or 5 and I just feel bad for the guy. He is a very sweet person inside, I love leading male characters like him. LOL

Since it is ending soon, I think I will wait for the ending, I do that now since so many Kdramas makes me want to pull my hair out when they either die for no particular reason and none of their problems are resolved or they just don't end well..many times towards the ending they just stink.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I decided to read the recaps for the last episode and THANK GOODNESS I did not watch it. Well I still give credit because it would be difficult to end the drama when it is base on history. I just expected more. If I can give an award for only the first 8 episode, I would give it but not for the rest of the drama lol

neena

sarNie Adult
Yeah...i waited for the ending. hey, if it ended happily, i would be SURPRISED...but MD died so I'm not fascinated or surprised by it since i have seen so many korean dramas where they die or don't get each other, its been recycled too many times. ALTHOUGH, I give loads of credit to the cast and crew for their work in acting, cinematography, action scenes, direction and music. BM has ONE OF THE BEST OSTS for 2012 right along with Moon Embracing the Sun. Thanks to MD, I have kind of turned into a Joo Won fan, he's amazing to watch, especially when he cries...you feel his pain. Off screen, he is totally different from Kang To...just shows how great of an actor he really is, he's like a switch on and off button.

I might sound crazy to MD and KT fans, but I actually rooted for Shunji and Kang To :))...their relationship was deep (in the begining at least) even until the end...i think they still loved each other as brothers. The first few episodes really captivated me because of KS, Shunji and KT.

BTW, if any of you didn't know, Bridal Mask was based on a Manhwa and in the manhwa, only Shunji died, MD and KT ended up happily together. I wish they kept the ending of the manhwa, KT lost so much in the drama, I wish he had a least a living person he loved to support him in his fight with his people.

fun

Expired Sarnie
they couldn't possibly have mok dan live. they pretty much stuck to the timeline of history. the drama ended correctly. I just didnt like the middle and how they got to the end. if mok dan survive, shinji wouldn't have redeem himself. the uprising was a smart move to end it.

neena

sarNie Adult
Shunji should have redeemed himself for the sake of himself not because he felt guilt for killing MD. he turned into a monster for killing the innoence...he should have reflected in this but then it wouldn't be "first loves conquer all" which i think is the theme of most kdrama.

KT is a strong person, for most civilians during such a brutal time in history i don't know if they would fight anymore after they lost so much. he's strong.

fun

Expired Sarnie
mok dan in the beginning was his salvation. its quite forshadowing that his death and salvation ends with mok dan.

dariey

sarNie Adult
at first watch this because of JW but at the end loving PKW and JW bromance for entire story and bts..lol