[KBS2] Bridal Mask

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like it but the fashion doesn't match the time period.

gonna watch episode 2 to see if I will follow thru with this drama. the last bunch wasn't great but seem like these new batch of drama are really really good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want kang to dead. I swear he cannot redeem himself. I hate him!!! and he is supposedly the pra ek!!! I hope he dies!!! die die die!!! oh gawd I hate him!!!

one hour later... how can I hate u now kang to. oh gawd I hate u now for making me cry for u!

thos is a great drama I tell u. watch it please.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Wow this drama can make people mad but wow whoa well Im starting to like the action and how the guy finally can start to be human more once he realize the n'ek!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought that I was the only person who went insane watching the first 4 episodes. I just hate how this is being compared to City Hunter. I find it insulting lol City Hunter did well because two really popular lead were chosen Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young. okay I lied it was good but it just failed to keep interested the entire drama.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heck no City Hunter was okay and lame at the same time but i rather watch Bridal Mask I find City Hunter disappointing....I love Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young acting but no i didn't see the chemistry and how they develop in City Hunter.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm not too big on the romance part but seems like they are finally picking up the storyline.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Oh really? I haven't watched this week's episodes yet, I'm waiting for my heart to heal a bit after the blow from last week >.<

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is just so hard to watch. My heart is breaking. I can't wait until tomorrow's episode. I am not too big on romance but if they were to have some kind of romance I need it now. She still hasn't soften up to Kang To. In a way I hate Shinji but I understand what he is going through. Sucks how war can tear apart really good friends especially when it deals with two country hating each other to the bone. The ost is just amazing. I love Ulala Session's Goodbye Day.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
This is just so hard to watch. My heart is breaking. I can't wait until tomorrow's episode. I am not too big on romance but if they were to have some kind of romance I need it now. She still hasn't soften up to Kang To. In a way I hate Shinji but I understand what he is going through. Sucks how war can tear apart really good friends especially when it deals with two country hating each other to the bone. The ost is just amazing. I love Ulala Session's Goodbye Day.
I totally agree with you haha!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I super love this drama! I'm glad Kang To start to change to be a better person after his family died. I hope Kang To and Boon understand each other soon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know how kang to will continue living knowing he killed his brother with his own two hands. I don't think I would be able to live with myself. I do hope that mok dan will be able to help him (emotional support). I hope one day he will be open up and talk to somebody. in episode 12, I thought I was going to die bc mok dan was such an airhead but thank goodness she made up for it the later half of the episode. no wonder those freedom fighter haven't succeed. have they ever thought of don't discuss things in the hall way. hopefully mok dan will help instead of sabotage gasitak.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm liking this drama for its plot, and definitely not its charaters lol
The shift in the characters are happening too fast I think... how Kang To moves from being a bastard to being a super hero, how Shunji changes from being a kind-hearted teacher to a jerk... oh well, I'm not gonna complain now that a drama is not dragging xD Also, I want to see more of Kang to and Rie more than Kang to and Mok Dan.

fun

Expired Sarnie
but characters influence plot. plot is effective by characters.

fun

Expired Sarnie
this week was just another week of OMG lol I can't believe I got to wait another week. shinji is out of his mind. he lost all respect from me. the old kang to wasn't even this scary and cruel.

I want to yell at kang to! he needs to be more careful. and mok dan is dumb than ever in ep.14 lmao well I blame the writer but did they really make her that dumb?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
This drama is getting good. Man, I hateShunji now. He's like a monster after his brother death. I feel bad for him, but I think he will be crazy than the old Kang To. My heart was broken when Shunji told Kang To to whooped Mok Dan. Cant wait for epi 15.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
this week was just another week of OMG lol I can't believe I got to wait another week. shinji is out of his mind. he lost all respect from me. the old kang to wasn't even this scary and cruel.

I want to yell at kang to! he needs to be more careful. and mok dan is dumb than ever in ep.14 lmao well I blame the writer but did they really make her that dumb?
I agreed with you about Shuji. He even respect from me when he stabbed the Korean guy in the heart after what the Korean guy said to him. Crayz scene. :shock2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
this drama isn't the best in keeping details and having good side plots but it is still enjoyable and tearworthy but this has eventually turn out to be like city hunter (feeling wise). I had to stop myself from watching todays episode. supposedly they are telling me koreans are dumb. I wish kang to was a bit more careful. he is letting his feelings for mok dan interfering his rational side of him. not that this was really a romance drama but they could at least given me more to make me believe in his actions and love towards mok dan.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I started watching this last weekend. I'm on episode 7 & I have some catching up to do! So far it's very interesting.