[KBS2] Boys Before Flower

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually I've been interrested in them since Meteor Garden... to bad that their relionship led to nowhere -_-

And Jandi, I find her so pathetic. I can't stand her and that's why I don't care about her and Junpyo ^^
i know huh... plus i cant stand to see jandi... she is only cute when she smiles and that is about it lol... i find barbie more bearable to watch than hye sun. :lol:

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
i know huh... plus i cant stand to see jandi... she is only cute when she smiles and that is about it lol... i find barbie more bearable to watch than hye sun. :lol:
Barbie as Makino was a failure. She's too quiet and meek for the role and Makino is a loud character according to the manga. Her acting were the same in every drama she was in. I cant distinguish what role she's trying to portray. She's pretty but she's so bad in acting. I'd rather watch Hye Sun anytime. That girl has talent. I want more JP and JD in the next episodes.

For the second part of the drama, without JD/JP moments, I was bored and sad and missing their every scenes. I don't the like the Kim Bum side story...too much of angst and his cry doesn't effect me like LMH.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
man, i love this drama....but im getting tired of seeing jandi and JH together......i need more joopyo and jandi.....its like they hardly have scene together anymore.....i hope they have more scene together in the next ep.

i miss them!

oh man, and i miss the old ost....it fit more then the new ost......the new ost sounds like GOONG ost!

little_dork

sarNie Egg
Seriously, the finance is soooo annoying. Did you watch episode 17 yet? I screamed my head off throughout the whole episode. I watched the Japanese version, so I knew what to expect, but still, the fiance needs to get a clue sooner rather than later. I'm soooo glad there are other people out there that enjoy this drama as much as I do....I have no one to talk to it about. All my cousins want to wait until it ends and all I can say is, "are you crazy?"

Also...episode 17 has a lot of scenes in which our favorite F4, Goo Jun Pyo, is semi-naked....talk about sexy!!!! Can't wait for the next episode...too bad it's not until next week!!!

yup! i'm on episode 19, right now! ahh! i'm soo happy that Jun Pyo is living next door to Jan Di. i hope they get back together soon. i'm serious, i hate the fiancee now. she knows that there's something between Jun Pyo and Jan Di. she's doing it on purpose to hurt Jan Di. i hate it when she said "Jun Pyo was embarass about our big night." AHHHH! that bleep. sorry! i'm just soo piss about it.

same here, my best cousin and my best friend, they're both waiting for the whole thing to come out. but i always ruin it for my best friend. i always tell her what's happening. then she can't control herself and watches it when like four episodes is out. but my best cousin.. DANG! she's only watch it to episode 6. she doesn't even know what's going on. can you believe that? i'm totally going to ruin it for her when it finish. she wants to watch it, but she can't find the time to do it. LOL! well, i hope Jan Di and Jun Pyo gets together soon. and hope Ji Hoo have a family!

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!! just finish watching ep 20 and omg i love the junpyo jandi relationship....i just can't denie the on screen chemisrty that they both have...it's like the drama needds them for it to be good...the past couple of episodes were not as exciting because they weren't together but today's episode just proves that JP and JD together makes an episode enjoyable to watch....

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!! just finish watching ep 20 and omg i love the junpyo jandi relationship....i just can't denie the on screen chemisrty that they both have...it's like the drama needds them for it to be good...the past couple of episodes were not as exciting because they weren't together but today's episode just proves that JP and JD together makes an episode enjoyable to watch....

I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED today's episode!! I agree with you, the last couple of episodes lacked scenes with Jun Pyo and Jandi, but today there were so many cute scenes. I can't get over the way he was looking at her when she was sleeping and the end of the episode was so awesome. When she was hiding in the closet and fell asleep, I wanted him to soooo kiss her, would have been great! I can't wait until tomorrow. I'm going to be very sad when this series comes to an end. Gosh, love Lee Min-Ho!!! He's such a cutie!

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
i know there's only like 6 more episodes to go but there is still so much of the story that needs to be told! I want more WooBin! I love that dude man...lol...they could have at least gave some of Yijung;s story line to WooBin. man Yijung has his father, mother, first love and Gaeul to deal with while they gave Woobin nothing...at least give him the father thing or the mother thing...gosh only 6 more episodes left!!!

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i love this show. i hope jandi and ji hoo end up together, but i don't if they will though. i hope they do cause i like them together. i just finished watching episode 20. waiting on 21 now. i can't wait. gets more interesting. i also agree that there should be more woobin. they should give woobin a first love or something. everyone has something to deal with in the show. not woobin. i hope he shows up more in the show and have more lines.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Boys Before Flowers' Jang Ja-yeon commits suicide

Jang Ja-yeon (27) chalks up another number for the
increasing cases of celebrity suicides in South Korea

This is really sad news to wake up to on a Sunday morning. Boys Before Flowers actress Jang Ja-yeon (27) committed suicide yesterday. You would recognize her in the popular drama as one of the Mean Girls trio (Jin-Sun-Mi) who would tease lead character Geum Jan-di in school.

Jang Ja-yeon had hanged herself at her apartment and was found dead on the evening of 07 March. Her older sister (whom Jang lived with) found the body. Her sister explained that Jang had suffered from depression and prior to her suicide had been staying inside her room for long periods of time more frequently, signaling perhaps that she was falling into deeper depression. About 10 years ago, Jang lost both parents in a car accident when she was in high school, and has lived with her sister ever since.

What could be the cause of her death? Officials have blamed that anonymous Internet slanderers are to blame of the celebrity suicides (most notably Choi Jin-sil) that preceded hers. Could she have gotten too much hate mail to handle when she played one of the mean girls in uber popular Boys Before Flowers?

Sources: http://k-popped.com/2009/03/boys-before-fl...ng-ja-yeon.html

So are they done filming the drama? this is very sad to hear.

little_dork

sarNie Egg
OMG! i'm soo happy, the fiancee finally realize that she's hurting jandi. and i can't wait till mon and tues. i hate it, i have a friend on youtube, she's ruining it for me. i keep watching her previews and can't stop. love it! can't wait for it. ahhh!

here is the preview for ep.22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tk1EwfbVbQ

a longer version ep.22 (eng sub)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0JCaaK7bw

preview ep.23 (eng sub) quality not soo good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOosdjW2MgI

** these aren't mine. no credits to me. i'm just putting them up incase anyone hasn't seen it.**

ENJOY!

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
For those of you who might want to see some really cute pictures of our two main squeezes, check out this website!!!

http://community.livejournal.com/hydkorea/386814.html#cutid1

I absolutely loved today's episode by the way....they are too cute together. The only thing I was slightly annoyed by was when JunPyo and Jandi were dancing, she looked really awkward, she couldn't really look him in the eyes or something. I loved the zoo part as well, he's such a dork, trying to get in between Jandi and the little boy! LOL!!!

xOxOmickY

sarNie Egg
two more days and the last episode will come out.

It's kinda sad and good-feeling...
Sad because it's ending, no more favorite Mondays and Tuesdays nights...
Good because we get to know the HAPPY ENDING...

I have been waiting for the last episode b/c I stopped watching the in betweens, it wasn't just getting into me. But may I ask what happen between So Yi and Ga Eul? Ahhhh, I <3 them!!!

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i LOVE this drama. kim bum(ee jung) and kim hyun joong(ji hoo) is so hott... i like ee jung and ga eul relationship better that gun jun pyo and jan di. they should make a spinn off with ee jung and ga eul.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i LOVE this drama. kim bum(ee jung) and kim hyun joong(ji hoo) is so hott... i like ee jung and ga eul relationship better that gun jun pyo and jan di. they should make a spinn off with ee jung and ga eul.
I agree. I'm so late on this drama, but I finishes the whole drama in two days. I gotta say I love Yi Joong and Ga Eul's scene more.. I'm more into their love story than the main lead. This secod couple stole the spotlight from me. Who can resist such a hott playboy like Kim Bum... I pay more attention to Yi Jung and Ga Eul's love... They are just to cute, I just wish the ending for them was a little bit better, but all in all we do know that Yi Jung finally is accepting Ga Eul's love. Its like its not theend for this couple, but just the beginning. I hope to see SoEul couple in a drama together where they are the main leads. Kim Bum should have his same playboy character. OMG I forgot to mention that Kim Bum's smile is to die for. He's got a killer smile, that's probably why he spark my interest. hehe.he... f4 are so hott!

cummagain

sarNie Egg
After SPGT, there wasn't much for me to watch. Read somewhere 'bout Coffee Prince. Got hooked and then it was onto anything YEH. Since her new drama won't be released until August, I checked out the Korean thread to find something to pass the time. Due to such high recommendations on BOF, I tuned in...

my random thoughts:

Have not seen previous versions so am not in the position to compare the manga. Don't think I'll watch them either. Will probably ruin it for me. Throughout the whole drama I labeled the two guys GJD liked as soulmate and husband per the fortune teller.

Let me explain myself: Must agree with majority that lead girl did not fit the role. She did not portray that she was INTO GJP (husband) at all. Most times, she appeared stiff and uncomfortable. Her scenes with JH (soulmate) were more relaxed and saw better acting from her. Even at the last date scene with GJP before she left for the fishing village... she didn't come off as a GF. When husband was hit by the crazy man, I cried out "NO, he's husband, not soulmate!!". Only labeled them as such cause she's not suppose to get her soulmate.. isn't that how it works, though? So was totally wanting her to get husband cause I thought she was suppose to end up with someone she didn't really like?? But, then the "I like you... Hate myself cause I can't stop liking you"... that threw me off cause her character didn't really portray it for me. Maybe it was terrible acting or I just couldn't see it, but for what it's worth, to follow the soulmate vs husband storyline, the directors/producers brought it out pretty well.

Like I said, didn't know how the story was suppose to go since I didn't watch the earlier versions. So, no stone throwing, please. =)

Must say, LMH did a superb job as GJP. He portrayed cruelty when the role called for it and soft and gentle at times I least expected. I think it was meant for 4 male leads, but KB and KHJ totally stole it. Not just their acting, but their storyline. And killer smiles! KHJ totally portrayed the "warm handkerchief meeting" well. Agree.. spin off with EJ/EG story. Throw in someone for WB and soulmate. Can do w/o husband and GJD unless they change the actress to YEH. She would portray the virtuous GJD very well. Would love to see her cast opposite KB or LMH.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't watched the drama yet, but saw the beginning of the first episode and totally can't stand the main girl...But gotta admit that the guys are cute....i like the lead guy at first glance.

So dissapointing to me cause I was looking forward to this drama but when i saw who the lead girl was i was like...i'll pass... they could've picked a better girl...of all the korean actresses....but hey, it's just my opinion so don't bash. thank you.

thedramaaddict

sarNie Egg
i haven't watched it yet, but all my friends and relatives who have say that it's a really beautifully made drama. plus the ost isn't all too bad. maybe i'll check it out soon enough. but i guess it speaks for itself when there's a korean, taiwanese, and japanese version out there. :rolleyes:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I agree. I'm so late on this drama, but I finishes the whole drama in two days. I gotta say I love Yi Joong and Ga Eul's scene more.. I'm more into their love story than the main lead. This secod couple stole the spotlight from me. Who can resist such a hott playboy like Kim Bum... I pay more attention to Yi Jung and Ga Eul's love... They are just to cute, I just wish the ending for them was a little bit better, but all in all we do know that Yi Jung finally is accepting Ga Eul's love. Its like its not theend for this couple, but just the beginning. I hope to see SoEul couple in a drama together where they are the main leads. Kim Bum should have his same playboy character. OMG I forgot to mention that Kim Bum's smile is to die for. He's got a killer smile, that's probably why he spark my interest. hehe.he... f4 are so hott!
I am even later than you, I just finished watching this, and I absolutely love it. I'm not a fan of Korean dramas, but this was pretty entertaining. I agree wholeheartedly with you, I loved Yi Jung and Ga Eul's relationship better. I mean, it's the same concept as Jun Pyo and Jan Di, good girl changes bad boy...but I like the supporting couple better.

Kim Bum does have a killer smile with that cute dimple of his. The only thing that bothered me was how Yi Jung would always let Ga Eul walk away from him after she pours her heart out to him. She knew him more than he knew himself, and I loved how she would never leave him. He was so mean sometimes, but with looks like that, I wouldn't leave him either. I just wish they spent more time together, they were too freaking adorable. That scene where she runs into his place all exhausted, I really wanted her to pass out, so I could see him take care of her. I wanted a better ending for them, I felt Jun Pyo and Jan Di had too much drama.

Btw, is the Chinese version Hana Kimi?