[KBS2] Boys Before Flower

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!

this version is also very good. it's fantastic...i love all the scenes between Jandi (Makino) and Joo pyul (Tsukasa).

i think this version is also so funny and cute!

OMG I can't wait for the next episodes coming up...

I'm like falling for Lee Minho!!!

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i have to say this one is very enertaining of course i think they could have pick a better main girl but no complaints about her even if she not my number one pick this is my second favorite version of hana yori dango the japanese one being my fave = )

fun

Expired Sarnie
Where can I find this. A link to a subtitle version will be ever better. Thanks!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I found it already. Thank Donna! I haven't start on it. I can't seem to get into the mood of the characters.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
it's okay, it'll take a couple of episodes before you'll get very into it. The first episodes, the chemistry just seems odd...some reactions are too slow. It's like watching swan princess barbie with my little sister, if anyone's seen, you'll know what I mean. I have to say that the guys are very hot. Their intro where F4 walks in is just not wow, the music during their intro is not helping it either. Don't bash me but I really like Korean dramas because they always have great ost and this drama just don't seem to have it.

Overall I'll keep on watching and see what happens because Joon Pyo starts to get jealous now and that's the best part.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
it's okay, it'll take a couple of episodes before you'll get very into it. The first episodes, the chemistry just seems odd...some reactions are too slow. It's like watching swan princess barbie with my little sister, if anyone's seen, you'll know what I mean. I have to say that the guys are very hot. Their intro where F4 walks in is just not wow, the music during their intro is not helping it either. Don't bash me but I really like Korean dramas because they always have great ost and this drama just don't seem to have it.

Overall I'll keep on watching and see what happens because Joon Pyo starts to get jealous now and that's the best part.
I've watched episode 1 and 2. I think the chemistry between the main characters progressed too fast. But I mean you still understand why he started liking her. Even though the main girl isn't that pretty, she's got her moments too and she has a certain cuteness to her. The main guy plays the role so well. He's tough, but so silly!!! I love the character development so far, especially F4's friendship.

I agree that when F4 made their entrance... there wasn't much dynamics. They could have done a much better job with it especially the lighting... maybe more sparkles, lighting effects, better music?? I don't know, I didn't have the feeling of being awed either.

But, this is a DEFINITE MUST SEE drama! I couldn't help comparing it to the HYD japanese. However, once I started watching, I was so into the episode, that it totally slipped my mind and unconsciously stopped comparing. Can't wait to see episode 3!!!

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
I have seen the Japanese and Taiwanese version of Boys Before Flowers. I have watch a few parts of the Korean version, I didnt find it as exciting and interesing as the Japanese and Taiwanese version. I'm doubting the role Yoon Ji Hoo in this drama. I wish they could have found someone better, that looks quite and lonely (ehehe) like Vic Chou from Meteor Garden. The main guy, who plays Goo Joon Pyo is good looking. He match the role as being bossy and mean. Hahaha.

I also noticed that every version, the storyline slightly change but overall all version seems to be good so far. I think my favorite version would be the Taiwanese version, since I love JERRY hahaha...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
This is my first k-drama in along time since I drifted away from it and I must say that it's a good pick. The moment I saw Joon Pyo, I right away thought of DBSK's Changmin. I see a little similarity between them like how the eyes are uneven at time, the height of them, laughing and clapping at the same time..IDK, there's something I see in Joon Pyo that makes me think of Cutie Changmin. The curly hair thing in this version is very well styled and in good taste like the manga. Didn't care much for Jerry's pineapple hair version...

They clothes they chose for this drama does give off a very rich, high class society feeling that the Taiwan version failed to give me. Very well chosen clothes and even the bad girls look good.

The progress is a bit too fast, but I'm hoping that it won't drag either. I rather have a fast progress drama than one that drags on. The whole cast is very good looking.

I also think that maybe they should have chosen someone who would look more autistic or silent in the group thing. Kim Hyun Joong is just too good looking to be ignored. Every time he's on screen, he DEMANDS attention from his viewers...He's gorgeous! Every time he smiles or grins, it makes me smile and grin stupidly at the screen as well, but HIS is more beautiful.

The OST so far is okay. The few songs sung by SS501 is quite good.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this drama is soooooo GOOD!!!
i think it's way better than meteor garden and hana yori dango...
and although it's a little different from the manga... it still follows the same story line...

LEE MIN HO IS SOOOOOOOOO
F*CKIN
HOTT!!

loving this drama...just started watching it today cause i had nothing to watch and man i'm so hooked on it... i've never watched the other vers so i can't compare.... but man is there gonna be something going on with jan di's best friend and that guy cause that'll be cute... and i was screaming when i saw him unbutton his shirt drools man...lol...can't wait for more.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I still don’t have the names down but I will get there when the series gets close to the end. The guy that plays Joon Pyo is perfect, he fits Doumyouji characteristic well but I still prefer Jerry’s aggressiveness as for the Japanese, he isn’t all that good looking but carries out the role well. Yes they could have down better on Ji Hoon’s part. He doesn’t appear to be lonely and quiet like Hanazawa but he is definitely cute but Vic portrays it better. The main girl that plays Jan Di, she doesn’t have Makino’s charisma like how Shanchai does, though I don’t find Barbie very attractive, she carried out the role very well. As for the Japanese version she wasn’t that great. For the Korean version, I am glad they added a lot of humor to her character but it didn’t convince me to like her. Plus, I hate her hair- literally. I can’t stand it. Plus she looks very old at certain angles but she does have her moment when she smiles. Did I mention I like how her eyes pop out when she smiles?

Overall my rating is a 6.5 out of 10 so far. Oh my god, finally! In Kdrama even though the guy is filthy rich, he doesn’t have those huge houses like how they show in lakorns. And BAM! There it goes, I didn’t expect to see a mansion. The director went all out this time with the location. In addition, the soundtrack isn’t as catchy as the Taiwanese and Japanese version.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
just gotta say that i love lee minho as joo pyul! he is great! omg i so want the two friends to get together but i think in the manga they don't but i still want them to get together. it'll be great. i just wish that they have more kissing scenes there was no feelings with the kiss between jihoon and jandi. hope joo pyul and jandi's kiss have more feelings and emotion in it. can't wait for next week!

omg the kiss between jh and jd omg i was like nooooooooo.... my heart broke when jp saw them... i think that's really wrong of jh to do that to jd cause i think he's just using her as the rebound grl cause things between him and the model grl didn't work out..... and i love love syj and ge scenes together they are just too cute... i really really hope that they end up together....can't wait for more.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I like the main guy, but the main girl I'm not convinced that the producers picked the right person. She has her moments, but I think it will take a few more episodes for me to get into this version.