[KBS2] 3 Dads 1 Mom

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Song Na Young and her husband, Jung Sung Min, desperately want a child but her husband is unable to get her pregnant. Her husband's friends decide to help them. But Na Young suddenly loses her husband in an accident and she gives birth to her daughter but does not know which of her husband's friends fathered her child. The father of Na Young's child can either be Han Soo Hyun, Choi Kwang Hee, or Hwang Kyung Tae.

credits::dramawiki

i jst started dis series
and so far so good
i dink its CUTE

has anyone else started watching dis one?

cecilia

Staff member
Anyone watching this series? .. i was so bore out of THAI LAKORN
So i went looking in kdrama section and read the storyline.
it sorta of sound interesting so i watch it. It's pretty good in my list now
i'm just waiting to see what happen at the end .. let's hope what i hope will be true.

Details

* Title: 아빠셋 엄마하나 / One Mom and Three Dads
* Also known as: Three Dads and a Mother
* Genre: Romance
* Episodes: 16
* Broadcast network: KBS2
* Broadcast period: 2008-Apr-02 to 2008-May
* Air time: Wednesday & Thursdays 21:55 (9:55 Korean time)

Synopsis

Song Na Young and her husband, Jung Sung Min, desperately want a child but her husband is unable to get her pregnant. Her husband's friends decide to help them. But Na Young suddenly loses her husband in an accident and she gives birth to her daughter but does not know which of her husband's friends fathered her child. The father of Na Young's child can either be Han Soo Hyun, Choi Kwang Hee, or Hwang Kyung Tae.
Cast

* Eugene as Song Na Young
* Jo Hyun Jae as Han Soo Hyun
* Jae Hee as Choi Kwang Hee
* Shin Sung Rok as Na Hwang Kyung Tae
* Kim Bin Woo as Park Seo Yeon
* Joo Sang Wook as Jung Chan Young

skies

sarNie Adult
OMG! I'm also watching this K-drama! I'm loving it, LOL! It's such a funny series. At first, when I first saw the cover I was like "doesn't seem interesting" but I finally gave it a try when I went searching for something else to watch besides Thai Lakorn. LOL. It has a good storyline and all the guys are cute! Dude, like how fortunate is she to have a husband who has three funny, good looking guys! LOL. Also, the guys played their character so well. Seriously, every time they open their mouth I can't help but laugh. But yeah, I'm loving this series!!! :D

cecilia

Staff member
^yes. so true on that. all three good looking guy friends.
i wouldn't mind sharing the house with them too ..
but i think if i'm gonna fall hard with, i think HS just b/c i love
the weird side of his story .. and teaching him that love comes before money
*only in series* not life, don't' wanna sound like a gold digger either. :loool:

skies

sarNie Adult
LMAO.
The story focuses on the three guys and Eugene.
Who's the main guy then?
I mean when you watch a series, obviously you can tell who's the main guy and girl, but here I can't possibly tell since all the guys have the same amount of screen time...haha.
Although, I would like to see Eugene and the guy that she met when she first work at the construction housing place end up together...there's not three but four hot guys now!!! lol

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Those who are looking to try it out for $18.50 at ekomsantime.com It's the version with Korean and Chinese audio and English subtitles.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so tempted to finish this drama off of My Soju. I'm trying not to spoil it for myself. Currently I'm watching it every Wednesday and Thursday from KBS channel. I don't want to spoil it.

Is it me or is Han Soo Hyun (the one working in finance played by Jo Hyun Jae) get more screen than the other dads? Either that or I'm rooting for him LOL! Well I don't want the ending to spoil for me.

bee1210

sarNie Egg
oh poppy i wanted her to be with her boss..............and to find out who the real dad is was stupid but i had a feeling it was him......good drama though ^_^