[KBS2] 3 Dads 1 Mom

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just done watching this and it's pretty good.

OK I know the girl in here is the same girl in "Save the last dance for me" and "Wonderful life". But I see no resemblance to the girl play in "My Lovely Kim Samsoon" is she really the same person in that drama? She looks too old and a bit taller in "My Lovely Kim Samsoon" but she looks really short and young and pretty looking in here. I've tried to compare the pictures, but I find no similarity at all. :eek: So am I the only one that don't see the resemblance or I need glasses to see :lol: hehehehehehe lol :loool:

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Just done watching this and it's pretty good.

OK I know the girl in here is the same girl in "Save the last dance for me" and "Wonderful life". But I see no resemblance to the girl play in "My Lovely Kim Samsoon" is she really the same person in that drama? She looks too old and a bit taller in "My Lovely Kim Samsoon" but she looks really short and young and pretty looking in here. I've tried to compare the pictures, but I find no similarity at all. :eek: So am I the only one that don't see the resemblance or I need glasses to see :lol: hehehehehehe lol :loool:
Well they are two different people LOL! :p You saw right LOL! I have'nt seen "save the lastt dance for me" and "wonderful life" so I don't know if Eugene played in there or not.

simsothea

sarNie Egg
Anyone watching this series? .. i was so bore out of THAI LAKORN
So i went looking in kdrama section and read the storyline.
it sorta of sound interesting so i watch it. It's pretty good in my list now
i'm just waiting to see what happen at the end .. let's hope what i hope will be true.

Details

* Title: 아빠셋 엄마하나 / One Mom and Three Dads
* Also known as: Three Dads and a Mother
* Genre: Romance
* Episodes: 16
* Broadcast network: KBS2
* Broadcast period: 2008-Apr-02 to 2008-May
* Air time: Wednesday & Thursdays 21:55 (9:55 Korean time)

Synopsis

Song Na Young and her husband, Jung Sung Min, desperately want a child but her husband is unable to get her pregnant. Her husband's friends decide to help them. But Na Young suddenly loses her husband in an accident and she gives birth to her daughter but does not know which of her husband's friends fathered her child. The father of Na Young's child can either be Han Soo Hyun, Choi Kwang Hee, or Hwang Kyung Tae.
Cast

* Eugene as Song Na Young
* Jo Hyun Jae as Han Soo Hyun
* Jae Hee as Choi Kwang Hee
* Shin Sung Rok as Na Hwang Kyung Tae
* Kim Bin Woo as Park Seo Yeon
* Joo Sang Wook as Jung Chan Young

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this serie. One from my top 5 lists. I love all the 3 dad, they are funny and cute!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im watchin this atm n omg.. so funny lol.. love eugene n of course.. that one guy .. argh i 4got his name lol..

darknite

sarNie Egg
one of k best drama. I was laugh thorough out the whole drama and a great ending too.....huh, how much I want Eugene and Jae Hee end up together