[KBS] Cinderella's Unni

fun

Expired Sarnie
At first I was anticipating for CS. I have stopped on episode 4. I was wondering if I shall continue? Is it getting any better. I guess I am not too fond of the main lead guy but I love Taec, sadly his character is 4 years younger. I can only imagine that chubby boy even though I see Taec lmao... it's kind of weird. And the lead guy I found out he is 30- shock. He doesn't look close to that age.

myx

sArNieZ
i watch the first episode and i think it's okay. my friend and sisters are obsessed with this drama. i'll continue to watch to see if i wanted to watch the whole drama or not. sorry i'm no help. just getting started on this one.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I couldn't even finish the first episode..I gave up after 15 min of watching. I don't really know why, but nothing attracts me to this drama. I basically have no want to know what's going to happen next, without even knowing what the actual plot is :mellow: I keep hearing that it is really good though...

lil_caeser

sarNie Egg
i orginally wanted to see it but now i'm not sure if it's worth watching now. please keep me updated about the drama goes and if it is worth watching. thanxs

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I like this drama but the I hate how the two leads just won't come together! They know they like each other but the problems that they are having keep them divide. I like other fans want more skin ship!! Give us a kiss already!!

But this drama has made me cry, MGY is such a great actress and CJM is cute he needs to smile!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought MGY acting was a bit forced and I guess at that point I turned away. I hate the fact that she's so mean to uh... see I am currently at 6 now... yet I can't seem to remember their names lol she's so mean to the step-sister. Even if she went through hell, she shouldn't treat the step sister so harshly. She turned her step sister into a cold, mean and evil person.

Another thing, I sense no chemistry. And it isn't going anywhere, there has been very little scene of them together. I think this drama is just not my cup of tea. But I am still gonna finish it, it will just take me longer than usual.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol! I think the reason she acts like that is because of her mother. She grew up not trusting anyone because her mothers situations never gave her the chance and her relationship with her mother isn't that great either. I can understand why she's mean to her sister. She's super nice and EJ knows that no one can be that nice. She was mean so that she could make HS stronger because she never stands up for herself. Also EJ doesn't have nice in her vocab because her mother has never given her love like she gave HS. Plus she knows that her mother only wants money, to have a mother that you have to take care off is difficult. She grew up taking care of her mother and never received loved so it's hard for her to understand where the nice people are coming from. She's been hurt to much by her father that she won't let anyone in easily.

And yeah they need to pick up the pace with the two liking each other. there has been very little scenes of them together. It was good but it's dragging, get on with the romance.

myx

sArNieZ
this drama is alright. i'm glad that the two sister are getting along. the mom annoys me but i've got to say she is a really good actress. i'm not a big fan of 2pm and i didn't know taec, but he is such a sweet boy in this drama.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I've actually watched this drama since it began, just fell behind with the last 4 episodes. Finally found time to finish it today and I surely wasn't dissapointed.

Mostly with what everyone has said, I think you're missing the point. Once I got into the middle (around episode 10), I began realizing that the love story is just a play on the side. It's a pretty big point, but it's not the main message of the drama. If you were to look at the story again, our most important characters would only be Eunjo, Hyosun, and the father. The father's role is a huge one, you just have to think about it. I really love how he was portrayed, but then again, the classic Cinderella father has always been known as a good person.

This drama was about growing as a person. You can really depict the changes from then to now with our 2 sisters. I realized that I was most interested in their relationship. It's rocky most of the time, but Hyosun's love through it all shows her sweetness and good heart. It was really meaningful whenever they had their own calm and alone time conversations (towards the end anyway). I cried a lot with their talks. & whenever Eunjo was with her step-dad as well. He spoke a lot with just his eyes, he was so perfect to play the father role. He's a really good man.
I forgot that Taec would be a part of this drama too. He is such a good boy. I like his soft heart, but a nice serving
person like him is always the 2nd guy. :/ I was really shocked when Jungwoo was brought back into the story, played (now) by Teacyeon. I absolutely loved that idea.

And the idea of narrations (mostly done by Eunjo) was brilliant. I didn't think much of it at first, but towards the end I realized how much more powerful it made the script.

I have so much more to say but I really don't wanna spoil anything for those of you who are still interested in watching it all. :)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I haven't watchh this dramam for the longest time...Wonder if it's doing good..Maybe might watchh it wenever...

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I don't really like to watch Korean dramas but this one is really good. I got into Eunjo's character because I wanted to see what will she turn out to be after her character changes throughout time. I really like the father. He wanted to be a good father to Eunjo and he was always there to tell her that she can lean on him. I guess he really wants to support her after all, he knows what she's been through. I guess from the start, Eunjo doesn't want to be friendly to her stepsister is because she doesn't want to be close to her because she thinks that they'll (meaning her mom and her) will be abandoned again and doesn't dare to form a relationship because it'll hurt her. Throughout the movie, both girls learn how to "grow" up especially Hyosun. Eunjo wants her sister to grow up so that's why she's treating her sister badly so that Hyosun would actually learn to grow up and not be a cry baby. Eunjo on the other hand learned to open up to others. Eunjo and her stepfather had became closer ever since she arrived to the house.
I guess every character in here learned to change over time. I think that's a lesson that's portrayed to the viewers that people do change over time despite what they use to be back in the past.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I love Moon Geun Young's character in this drama. She's the first female lead I've saw that is smart and cold but I love her character. When I first watching this drama, I think she's too mean but she has her own reason to be like that. The one annoys me the most is her mom and HS. I love Taecyeon, he's so cute. The main guy is all right. He seem pretty cute after awhile. I want to see more sweet scene of Moon Geun Young and Chun Jung Myung. I enjoyed watching the drama a lot.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i love this drama but i stopped watching it cause it has too much video problems and i lost interest on episode 8.
Sucks much but i wonder how it ended?How is it Flowingg?