[KBS] Autumn in My Heart

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
Yeah...It's really good.....the main actor is Song Seung Han, the support actor is Won Bin....the actress is Song Hye Gyo. This drama got me into Korean dramas....Although, I wish Won Bin would have been the lead....he's much more impressive than Song Sueng Hun...at least that's what I think....but, this was a top notch drama...
[post="53673"][/post]​

yes i agree with you won bin shoud've been the lead...he was great in this k-drama...

fun

Expired Sarnie
this was my very first korean drama that made me cry my whole heart out. korean surely know how to get people emotional. i think my very first korean drama was tomato in 99.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
I feel so bad for Tak-so. He's so in love with her and willing to do anything for her. Yet, at the same time, if he loves her so much, then he should want her happiness above all else. But he's willing to keep her by his side even if her heart doesn't belong to him.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Why are Korean dramas so sad and someone is dying from some terminal illness? It's so depressing.

Feel so bad for Oon-So and Jun-So.

myx

sArNieZ
i believe this is my first korean drama. i watch it in hmong dubbed though. one of my all time fav. this is totally a tear jerker. i wonder why there's a sick person w/ disease in almost all the kdrama?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
One of the best Korean Drama!!! I heck-a love Won Bin in this drama so much. He's so handsome. If I would SHK, I would have chose him instead because he's willing to do anything for me.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
one of my all time fav kdramas. i hardly watch kdramas anymore, only some, and autumn in my heart is one of those few that actually left me with a lasting impression, its not the kind where i watch-once-and-forget type of thing.. i love it although it is very sad. love the casts, the ost, the scenery, the everything.. lol.

i rmb how much i liked won bin when i was watching it.. not even giving second thoughts to song seung hun until....... i saw him in East of Eden. (ah, east of eden is another of my fav kdramas)

:thumbsup: