[KBS] Autumn in My Heart

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yeah...It's really good.....the main actor is Song Seung Han, the support actor is Won Bin....the actress is Song Hye Gyo. This drama got me into Korean dramas....Although, I wish Won Bin would have been the lead....he's much more impressive than Song Sueng Hun...at least that's what I think....but, this was a top notch drama...

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Yep this K-lakorn is so good.. It's very sad and happy too.. Like Mae this is the K-lakorn that got me interested in K-lakorn.. I wonder if we could request this and hopefully someone will upload it...

sarn do you have it..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i love this movie when it came out but now.. not reallie...

i kinda hate it cause hyekyo & won didn't end up together...
i heard so many stories about this movie.. how it end and how the real story was suppose to go.. pretty funny.. cause i saw the korean version.. it sucks.. y it gotta end like that.. err.... left poor won bin... pisses me off at the end....

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah this was my first k-drama that i watched. it was soo cute when they were little. i kinda forgot what happened though. hmm i forget whose brother and sister. and how does she end up loving. i remember that she died in the end bc of cancer of something. doesnt she get her ashed poured in the ocean, i dunno. oh wait doesnt she love her brother who really isnt her brother. and won bin loves her too.

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
who've seen this drama in hmong..well anyways, if you have had..do you know who sings the hmong song in the preview in the drama???and if anyone knows and have it, please upload..thanks!

Mae

sarNie Adult
kying89 said:
who've seen this drama in hmong..well anyways, if you have had..do you know who sings the hmong song in the preview in the drama???and if anyone knows and have it, please upload..thanks!
[post="72677"][/post]​
I've seen it in Hmong...ummm, can't remember the song, but could it be Destiny? Because TNT alweays puts in Destiny songs...

sueko

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
I've seen it in Hmong...ummm, can't remember the song, but could it be Destiny? Because TNT alweays puts in Destiny songs...
[post="72691"][/post]​
yep, it's destiny,alrite :lol:, i don't like how their voices are in the drama. <_< *anyone elses agrees wit meh.*(for the hmong version only)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^the song used in the Hmong version? hm, I don't remember hearing any Destiny song in there, but then again I saw it a LONG time ago and didn't really pay attention to it. I do however remember that they used Whyteshadow's "You Are the One," or the music at least.

maijune

SarNie Adult
this one, autumne in my heart, i didn't get to see the last two episode also...please someone re-upload for me...and thanks in advance...

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i watch this series in hmong which they cut the end...i guess they think that if they have the sad ending then they wouldn't made profit out of it that's why they didn't end like the original...that's why i want to see how the original end....i know she died at the end because of cancer...but still i want to watch it because it's a good series and it is the hottest series during that year...my first korean drama which brought me to korean entertainment....

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
wow....seriously?? you haven't seen this movie Lisa?? haha...i don't know anyone who HASN'T seen this movie...hahah...

okay...so don't watch the HMONG version...get the original...hahah...if you watch the HMONG version...they cut the ending..haha...kinda stupid...so they made SHK and SSH get each other..when actually SHK died....anyways...

this is THE ONLY movie that TNT dubbed nicely...i mean..i actually didn't mind the voices....after this movie however...their voices got really annoying and it wasn't good anymore...hahaha...

stephanie

sarNie Adult
this series made me cried! it's so sad how her family ditch her! it's a very good movie. i just did't like the hmoob ending... but i haven't seen the korean version.

pyh

sarNie Elites
i first saw the hmong version. this is the first k-drama that got me hooked. later i saw the korean version with english subtitles and it's a lot better. the hmong version cut so much out. yeah, it's probably one of the saddest k-drama ever but that's what makes it so good. i cried a lot. as for the sick part of being a bro and sis, i think it's okay since they are not blood related. they only grew up together as brother and sister. should watch it if you haven't. but i would only recommend the korean version.