Katreeya English

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i had fUn when the band mOon flOwer opEn up fOr thEM i can't believe they dedicate a sOne to meeh....hehehehehehe but hey guys she left this mOrning to chicagO already.......and yep yep yep her performance kIck ass... here sOme pIcha fOr ya to taKe a loOk at so enjOy......

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so exciteddd!!! I'm going to the one in New York with my aunt and cousin...It's so exciting, first Ae Isariya, now Kat...WOO HOO!!!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Leila said:
I'm so exciteddd!!! I'm going to the one in New York with my aunt and cousin...It's so exciting, first Ae Isariya, now Kat...WOO HOO!!!!
[post="121011"][/post]​
sorry of topic but Ae Isariya came?? she a singer too??

meenia

sarNie Adult
I had a great time at her concert...wish she would have sing her song longer...Had to wait about 1 hr and half to see her by the door and another 1 hr and half for the other band to play...when kat came hot she was beautiful and great dance and voice for Kat...Can not believe I saw her closed...Wish Kat the best with her tour in America and decide to come back soon... :D

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
she sUng alot of her fav. sOngs.....i lOVe it when she sung the lay rai u bai rak(?) sOngs....tat was dee shit:D sowwie dee picha so dark, thea wasn't any light where i was....

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling

KAT ENGLISH in CONCERT.

Las Vegas: May 23rd, 2006
Westwind Center
5600 W. Spring Mt. Rd. #A
Phone Number: 702 873-9798, 702 873-4831

Los Angeles: May 24th, 2006
Thailand Plaza, Jinda Thai Cuisine
5321 Hollywood Blvd 2nd Floor
Phone Number: 323 993-9000, 213 380-6848

Hope to see everyone there. I'll be attending the Los Angeles Concert.

akanin

sarNie Elites
:sweat: J/w do they sell tickets at the door?! also...does she do the whole meet and greet b4 the show??

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i was wondering the same thing...for the concert in NYC, is she going to do the whole meet and greet thing and also, are tickets still available? :huh:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
aww... i'm sooooo freaking jealous! i didn't find out about the concert until the day before...

is there like a website that lists Thai stars' concert in the U.S? cause i never seem to know when they're here and where...

pze

sarNie Adult
okay over all the concert went well n everything.....but there was lots of things that the sponsors lacked in....n the most important thing was organization.....it was fun but if i really had to say its not the best concert that ive been too.....but i do respect her as an artist......the sponsors needs lots n lots of work if theyre gonna continue sponsoring.....kat did a great job though.....her come backs were nice.....n how people were being rude but she kinda turned them comments into a joke.....so i give her thumbs up....

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
sorry of topic but Ae Isariya came?? she a singer too??
[post="121019"][/post]​
Yeah, she was in New York, and then she came to Bridgeport CT. She can sing really well, she sings songs for one of her lakorns, "Hua Jai Glai Peun Tieng" (?) her lakorn with Arnas. Her concert wasn't all that good, but I had fun, I'm excited to go see Kat!!! WOOHOO!!

Noon-ster

sarNie Egg
:sweat: OMG...Someone help me get tickets to her L.A. concert plz...I dont' even know who to contact...nor do i speak the language...someone help me plz plz!!! :)

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
aww... i'm sooooo freaking jealous! i didn't find out about the concert until the day before...

is there like a website that lists Thai stars' concert in the U.S? cause i never seem to know when they're here and where...
[post="121448"][/post]​

If you wanna know more about Thai Concerts. You could always check out KHYPE.com, I'm an Admin there. We mainly focus on Korean Concerts, but Thai concerts are included too. Check it out, that website is updated daily with everything.

Actually this concert was an last minute notice, so KHYPE only has it for the Minnesota Concert.

But the Los Angeles one is MAY 24, 2006.

Noon-ster said:
:sweat: OMG...Someone help me get tickets to her L.A. concert plz...I dont' even know who to contact...nor do i speak the language...someone help me plz plz!!! :)
[post="121596"][/post]​

What do you need help with, just call the number. They speak English it's not that hard. I think you could buy tickets at the door, but I'm not sure. If you need more help, just PM me okay.